The 2013 Acadia Denali interior takes the accommodating space and functionality of this segment-defining crossover to a whole new level of style with authentic materials and luxury appointments.
From the fit and finish of soft-touch interior surfaces to the space for 7 or 8 passengers to truly ride in comfort, Acadia Denali is readymade to accommodate you and your passengers. Standard Denali refinements include:
Acadia Denali puts you comfortably in command. Whether controlling climate or audio, you receive a premium experience. Standard Denali refinements include:
We’ve taken interior comfort to the next level in the 2013 Acadia Denali. Step into Denali refinement and reward yourself with upgrades like:
We designed the Acadia Denali to make a distinctive first – and lasting – impression. Bold lines, chrome details, a confident stance, and attention to detail elevate this crossover to premium Denali standards.
The Acadia Denali makes a strong impression up front with its chrome grille, bold front end design and satin chrome accents. But it’s details big and small that make it truly distinctive with all-new features like:
New head, tail and fog lamps on the Acadia Denali assure that form follows function – letting you see and be seen.
Modern. Confident. Distinctive. Acadia Denali’s exterior design is striking, with such features as:
The 2013 Acadia Denali arrives complete with the latest technologies. Innovations like the standard Color Touch radio with IntelliLink, and capacitive touch controls make your drive an inspired experience. Acadia Denali delivers a higher grade of technology -- standard.
The 2013 GMC Acadia Denali comes with the ease and peace of mind offered by the standard Rear Vision Camera system. Make maneuvering and parking your Acadia – even in the tightest of spots – easier with a clearer view of vehicles behind you, displayed in the high definition Color Touch radio screen.
An intuitive high resolution color touchscreen is your command center for all your infotainment and navigation options. Expand your infotainment and control options with available IntelliLink4 which adds voice control and seamless smartphone integration. IntelliLink features include:
Get where you're going easily and map your route with Acadia Denali's available Color Touch Navigation System. Acadia Denali's navigation system features voice commands, multiple map views and is seamlessly integrated with the vehicle's three-month trial of SiriusXM®7 service for traffic updates, weather and more.
The 2013 Acadia Denali blends the latest safety innovations with Acadia’s long list of standard safety features. Acadia Denali gives you the extra peace of mind with standard safety innovations like Side Blind Zone Alert, Cross-Traffic Alert Systems and Head-up Display.
EXCLUSIVE AIR BAG SAFETY
The industry-first Front Center Air Bag5 helps protect driver and front passenger in a side-impact collision, adding an additional measure of peace of mind and is a GMC safety exclusive.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT & CROSS-TRAFFIC TECHNOLOGY
These technologies match smart engineering with driver-centric safety, using radar to help watch where you might not see. When a car enters your blind zone it warns you of a possible collision.6
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Every Acadia Denali has a 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar7 Directions & Connections Plan, standard. The plan includes: Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, Emergency Services Link and Remote Door Unlock.
The 2013 Acadia Denali builds on a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on delivering performance and handling dynamics that help keep you confidently in control – no matter where the road takes you.
Stabilitrak with traction control technology helps the driver stay on course, even during sudden maneuvers, by intelligently managing braking and throttle to help keep the vehicle on the path being steered.
Acadia Denali’s performance is powered by the 6-speed 3.6L V6 engine. Delivering 288 HP@ 6300 RPM, it gets you and your cargo moving.
ALL WHEEL CONFIDENCE
Acadia Denali’s available All Wheel Drive (AWD) gives you the confidence of an intelligent powertrain that instantly reacts to driving conditions and keeps you moving forward.
AGILITY AND TURNING
Acadia Denali features a fully-independent suspension that helps deliver a smooth, premium ride. Light in design, it’s tuned for optimum ride and comfort. This impressive handling also provides a tight turning radius for rounding corners and parallel parking.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-est. 17 MPG City/24 HWY
3. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply.
5. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
6. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
7. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
*Premium color available at additional cost.