Savana puts everything you need within reach. The comfortable interior was designed to accommodate you and your passengers, with seating configurations for 8,12, or 15.
Savana Passenger van offers accommodating configuration options with seating and cargo flexibility that are up for any crew. Additional conversion and seating options offer even more flexibility.
With the available tilt-adjustable steering wheel, one touch is all it takes to get comfortable in your Savana.
Savana’s strong, confident exterior is a reflection of its purposeful engineering. Available enhanced-technology glass and sliding door add to the safety, security and convenience of your passengers.
PASSENGER-SIDE SLIDING DOOR
CHROME APPEARANCE PACKAGE
Savana comes with the most powertrain options of any full-size van, backed by a 5-year/100,000-mile transferrable powertrain limited warranty.2 Savana is also the first full-size van to offer all-wheel drive and StabiliTrak.®
Available on the 1500 Series, this innovative AWD system was the first of its kind in a factory-built full-size van. It constantly monitors and adjusts torque quickly and seamlessly between the front and rear wheels, giving you extra confidence in a variety of driving conditions.
Savana has the right powertrain choice for you. Options include the most powerful diesel in its class3 with 260 hp and 525 lb-ft of torque and a flex-fuel capable V8 with an EPA-est. MPG of 13 city/17 highway.
FlexFuel-Capable Engine Options:
StabiliTrak® monitors how your Savana is responding to your steering and braking commands, helps you stay in control and on track, and reduces the risk of vehicle rollover.
Savana offers advanced technology, with available Bluetooth®4 capabilities for select phones, SiriusXM®5 Satellite Radio and remote vehicle start and entry.
Rear Vision Camera makes maneuvering and parking your Savana easier with a clearer view of vehicles and stationary objects behind you, displayed in your rearview mirror – or in the available navigation radio display.
We designed Savana Passenger with the protection of your passengers in mind. Features like air bags, OnStar5 standard for 6 months, and an available locking rear differential give you the security you expect from GMC.
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
The safety of Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, a link to Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Crisis Assist and Remote Horn and Lights come with your 6-month OnStar trial.
ONSTAR DIRECTIONS & CONNECTIONS
The 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar Directions & Connections Plan6 provides Turn-by-Turn Navigation, route planning, and Advisor assistance.
FRONTAL DRIVER AND PASSENGER AIR BAGS7
All Savana models feature driver and front-passenger air bags.7 The Passenger Sensing System in the 1500 models can deactivate the outboard front-passenger air bag if the occupant is lighter than a specific weight.
HEAD CURTAIN SIDE AIR BAGS8
Standard for the first-, second-, and third-row outboard passengers, these air bags unfurl from the roof rail like a protective curtain for outboard passengers, activated by either rollover sensors or side-impact sensors.
TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM9
This system uses tiny sensors inside the wheel to “broadcast” tire pressure to your vehicle, alerting you to their status and inflation level.
EATON® AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
This available feature can sense a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels and lock them to turn in unison for added traction.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
3. Based on 2012 GM Large Van segment. Excludes other GM vehicles.
4. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
5. SiriusXM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com.
6. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
8. Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Does not monitor the spare tire.
*Premium color available at additional cost.