Sierra Denali puts a premium on your comfort, convenience and control with refined features such as high-quality leather-appointed seating, soft-touch materials, chrome and wood-grain details and the latest infotainment technology.
Sierra Denali’s signature exterior design cues are the very essence of Professional Grade confidence. Denali announces its presence with a unique chrome grille, chrome accents and 20” chrome aluminum wheels.
Professional Grade engineering means crafting better solutions and making them a reality through technology. The Sierra Denali is the very embodiment of that philosophy—from its engine control and response systems to the confidence of advanced trailering technology.
Sierra Denali works to a higher standard, powered by a 6.2L V8 engine which delivers 403 HP, and is also FlexFuel capable. Add to that the innovations and capability that embody GMC’s Never Say Never approach and you’ve got a powerful combination.
We engineered the GMC Sierra Denali to deliver the trailering capability you demand. With the standard Heavy Duty Trailering Package, Sierra Denali offers up to 9,600 lbs. of trailering capacity.4 Package includes:
For more information about trailer ratings and load management click here.
CONFIDENCE ON DEMAND
Sierra Denali is available with electronic All Wheel Drive that helps detect wheel slippage and, in a fraction of a second, responds by sending power to both the front and rear wheels to help enhance traction. What’s more, Sierra Denali’s front suspension is coil-over-shock – as opposed to torsion-bar suspension designs – delivering improved ride quality and handling.
EATON® AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
No other competitor in its class offers a standard fully automatic locking rear differential for on or off-road use:
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
For strong, steady power to bold acceleration on the highway, the 6.2L V8 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) is up to any task by:
Sierra Denali proudly received a 5-star overall side crash safety rating from NHTSA5. When it comes to safety, we set our standards high to give you peace of mind – whether travelling with family or on the job site.
STABILITRAK® STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEM
The StabiliTrak stability control system helps you stay on the path you are steering in bad weather or on uneven road surfaces. The system senses when your vehicle is not responding to your steering inputs and then adjusts engine speed and braking pressure to any individual wheel to help maintain directional control.
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
Engineered into every Sierra Denali is additional strength and protection:
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Sierra Denali has a standard 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar®9 Directions & Connections Plan. The plan includes:
Traction control measures and compares the speed of your wheels. If it senses one or more wheels starting to spin, the system applies individual brakes and manages power to slow the wheel down to maintain traction.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
3. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
4. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
5. Government 5-Star Safety ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
6. Does not monitor the spare tire.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
8. Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
*Premium colors available at an additional cost.