With first-class seating for up to 8 adults and the most cargo capacity in its class behind the first, second, and third-row seats,2 Yukon XL Denali is the obvious choice for maximum passenger and exceptional cargo capacity.
The impressive size of Yukon XL Denali is matched by its good looks. The combination of Denali styling and Yukon capability make this vehicle as versatile as it is stylish.
The Yukon XL Denali isn’t just a powerful performer, it’s also engineered with premium technologies to make every drive entertaining, convenient, and safe with these impressive innovations.
TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION3
REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM
This system places a monitor in your Navigation Screen to display a view of the area behind you.
BLUETOOTH® FOR PHONE6
Enjoy hands-free calling while on the road with available Bluetooth. Yukon XL Denali’s steering wheel controls let you dial by voice and then listen to calls through the audio system
AUTORIDE® REAL-TIME DAMPING
The real-time damping system is engineered to eliminate the compromise between a smooth ride and precise control. The system varies shock absorber settings in real time to respond to changing driving conditions.
ULTRASONIC REAR PARKING ASSIST
When the vehicle is in reverse, sensors mounted in the bumper emit audible warning tones, alerting you to potential hazards behind you. As you move closer to the obstacle, the tones sound closer together.
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
Keep your passengers entertained with this available option, featuring dual 8” overhead LCD screens, video input jack that connects to various gaming systems, and wireless headphones and remote.
When it comes to safety and security, the Yukon XL Denali delivers. This powerful SUV is engineered to keep you on the road and keep you and your passengers safe from the unexpected.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
Standard Side Blind Zone Alert5 uses alternating beams of radar to sweep adjacent lanes of traffic. When any vehicle enters your blind zones, Yukon XL alerts you with a visual warning in the side-view mirror. As you check that mirror, even if you can’t see the vehicle, Yukon XL Denali helps you know it’s there.
SIX AIR BAGS
STABILITRAK® WITH PROACTIVE ROLL AVOIDANCE
StabiliTrak is a suite of safety features that helps drivers maintain control over their vehicle and trailers. Consisting of StabiliTrak, Proactive Roll Avoidance, Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist, the systems work in concert to keep your vehicle on the right path.
Yukon XL Denali comes with six months of the OnStar7 Directions & Connections plan. This includes Automatic Crash Response that, in the event of a crash, enables OnStar to connect into your vehicle and call for help, even if you can’t. Plus, you’ll get access to monthly vehicle diagnostics that monitors your Yukon XL Denali’s key operating systems.
Yukon XL Denali’s standard 6.2L V8 delivers best-in-class horsepower and torque – an impressive 403 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque.
COIL-OVER-SHOCK FRONT SUSPENSION
The Yukon XL Denali has a signature smooth ride thanks to the strong and compact coil-over-shock suspension.
DRIVER SHIFT CONTROL
For added control, Driver Shift Control allows drivers to shift gears up and down with the tap of the shift selector. It gives the driver the opportunity to put control and power in their own hands.
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
This feature monitors and changes valve open and close points for near-peak levels of torque across the entire range of engine speeds.
While Yukon XL Denali's 6.2L V8 provides segment leading horsepower and torque, it also features technologies that improve fuel economy and reduce gasoline consumption.
ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT™
With advanced Active Fuel Management technology, all of Yukon XL Denali’s eight cylinders operate while starting and idling. But once it reaches cruising speed in everyday driving, Active Fuel Management is able to temporarily deactivate four of the eight cylinders. When you need full torque or brisk acceleration again, this technology activates all eight cylinders for full V8 power. No wonder the GMC Yukon XL Denali has better fuel economy than any other competitor.10
Yukon XL Denali's 6.2L V8 engine can run solely on gasoline, environmentally conscious E85, or a blend of both. E8511 is a blend of 15 percent gasoline and 85 percent ethanol, a mostly renewable fuel made from biodegradable wastes and several plants like switchgrass, willow, and corn.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution
3. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
4. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
10. EPA-estimated 15 city/21 hwy mpg. Based on 2012 GM Large SUV segment.
11. E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Find E85 stations near you.