The 2014 Acadia Denali interior takes the accommodating space and functionality of this segment-defining crossover to a whole new level of style with authentic materials and luxury appointments.
We designed the Acadia Denali to make a distinctive first – and lasting – impression. Bold lines, chrome details, a confident stance, and attention to detail elevate this crossover to premium Denali standards.
Acadia Denali puts you in command of the latest technologies. Innovations like the standard Color Touch radio with IntelliLink4, and capacitive touch controls make your drive an inspired experience. Acadia Denali delivers a higher grade of technology -- standard.
Acadia Denali blends the latest safety innovations with Acadia’s long list of standard safety features. Acadia Denali gives you the extra peace of mind with standard safety innovations like Side Blind Zone Alert, Cross-Traffic Alert Systems and Head-up Display plus Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning.
The 2014 Acadia Denali builds on a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on delivering performance and handling dynamics that help keep you confidently in control – no matter where the road takes you.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-est. 17 MPG City/24 HWY
3. Go to www.gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply.
5. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
6. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
7. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
8. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
*Premium color available at additional cost.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.