Sierra 3500HD Denali puts a premium on comfort and convenience with refined features such as high-quality leather-appointments and soft touch materials, chrome and wood-grain details and the latest infotainment technology.
Sierra 3500HD Denali’s signature exterior design cues are the very essence of Professional Grade confidence. Denali announces its presence with a unique chrome grille and chrome accents. Coupled with its bold stance and meticulous attention to detail, this Sierra makes a bold impression.
We engineered the Sierra 3500HD Denali to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit so it didn’t just look like a Denali, but that it also performed like one delivering the capability you demand.
From impressive capability to a smooth ride even under weight; from pure power to fuel management technology, Sierra 3500HD is engineered to perform.
Safety is something that should never be compromised. That’s why our engineers continued to push the safety systems of the Sierra 3500HD Denali until they were worthy of carrying the Denali name.
Sierra 3500HD Denali embodies GMC’s Never Say Never approach with its available 6.6L Duramax Diesel V8 Turbo engine and Allison transmission that provides improved power without sacrificing fuel economy.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
3. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
4. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC.Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Capacities and weight ratings are dependent upon model, engine, transmission and GVWR combinations. See your GMC dealer for details.
7. 6,055 lbs of payload on 2WD Regular Cab single rear wheel with gas engine and 10,000 lbs GVW. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment and cargo
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model.
10. Based on GM Testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.