With first-class interior accommodations and room for up to 8 occupants, the well-appointed Yukon Denali features premium materials, exceptional fit and finish and advanced interior acoustics to provide outstanding interior quietness.
Yukon Denali's superb fit and finish, bold exterior styling and unique Denali-specific details, like standard 20” chrome wheels and signature chrome grille, give it a powerful, commanding appearance on the road.
Stay on top of every situation with Yukon Denali’s innovative features and technologies. Engineered to keep you comfortable and in control, the Yukon Denali is capable of taking on just about any situation.
Yukon Denali is engineered to help you in even the worst road conditions. Equipped with the most advanced safety features available, Yukon Denali is always ready should the unexpected occur.
Yukon Denali’s standard 6.2L V8 delivers best-in-class horsepower and torque – an impressive 403 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque.
While Yukon Denali's 6.2L V8 engine delivers segment leading power, it’s also been engineered with relevant fuel saving technologies.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 14 city/18 hwy mpg.
3. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
4. SiriusXM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com.
5. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
8. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
9. E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Find E85 stations near you.
10. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform.
11. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform, and active OnStar subscription which is standard for 6 months.
12. Requires factory-installed remote start.
13. Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.