With seating for up to nine and unmatched cargo capacity,3 the Yukon XL gives you impressive space and capability. Finely crafted surfaces, purposeful technology, and luxurious touches make the Yukon XL as stylish as it is capable.
The spacious Yukon XL features unique exterior styling that lets you know this full-size SUV is more than capable. It’s ready to take anything on with the professional grade attitude of a true GMC vehicle.
The technology inside the Yukon XL is engineered to keep you informed, entertained, and in control. Both easy-to-use and convenient, the innovations in the Yukon XL will change the way you think about driving.
When you drive a Yukon XL, you’re driving a vehicle that’s designed with your safety in mind. This powerful SUV is engineered to help you avoid accidents and protect you and your passengers from the unexpected.
Yukon XL's standard 5.3L V8 engine with 320hp and 335 lb-ft of torque demonstrate GMC's engineering excellence. Engine technologies such as Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing seamlessly allow Yukon to efficiently optimize Power or Fuel Economy based on your performance needs.
The GMC Yukon XL has better fuel economy (15 city/21 hwy) than any other competitor.11 That's thanks to features like Active Fuel Management™ and the 6-speed transmission with Driver Shift Control (DSC). The DSC lets you select a range of gears for better control in different conditions.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 15 city/21 hwy mpg.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
5. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
8. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
9. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
10. Maximum trailer ratings are calculated assuming a properly equipped based vehicle plus driver. See dealer for details.
11. Based on 2013 GM Large SUV segment.
12. E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Find E85 stations near you.
13. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform.
14. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform, and active OnStar subscription which is standard for 6 months.
15. Requires factory-installed remote start.
16. Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.