1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. XM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.xmradio.com.
3. Call 1.888.4.ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) or visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
4. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. Required XM Radio and XM NavTraffic monthly subscriptions sold separately after trial period. XM NavTraffic only available in select markets. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions subject to Customer Agreement available at www.xmradio.com. XM service only available in the 48 contiguous United States.
8. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.