Build your business on the ultimate foundation that is the 2015 Sierra 3500HD Chassis Cab, with its versatile body for upfitting, powerful selection of engines, a formidable maximum payload capacity of more than three tons,3 and max GCWR of up to 30,500 lbs.4
The Sierra Chassis Cab is also supported by the hydroformed, boxed, high-strength steel frame connected to hydraulic body mounts that work together to help manage side-to-side and up-and-down vibrations, so you can confidently haul even the most fragile loads.
The Sierra 3500HD Chassis Cab gives business owners the flexibility to adapt and build to suit their needs. The strong independent front suspension, powerful engine choices, and automatic transmission options allow for multiple upfit options, such as utility/service, van body, platform/stake, ambulance/rescue, dump truck, or snowplow/spreader.
The new Sierra 3500HD, equipped with the proven power of the available Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel and Allison® 6-speed automatic transmission, has the heavy-duty strength for your toughest jobs. There are more than 1 million Duramax Diesels with Allison transmissions on the road today with over 100 billion miles of experience.
The Vortec 6.0L delivers up to 360 hp and 380 lb-ft of torque at 4200 rpm. The bi-fuel 6.0L V8 has been upgraded with factory-installed hardened exhaust valves and intake/exhaust valve seats, allowing it to run on gasoline or CNG.
The available Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel delivers 397 horsepower and 765 lb-ft of torque. Combined with direct injection, it meets stringent 2014 emission standards. The Duramax can also run on B20 biodiesel fuel.
The available Allison 1000 6-speed automatic transmission allows you to easily select the range of gears you need based on your driving conditions.
The 2015 Sierra 3500HD Chassis is all about muscle power, offering a maximum payload of up to 7290 lbs3 and a GVWR of up to 13,200 lbs.2 This is one workhorse you can rely on to do all your heavy lifting.
Sensors automatically detect when Sierra is on a 5 percent grade or more. It holds the brakes momentarily or until the accelerator is pressed, preventing rollback.
To help ensure consistent fade-free performance, the brake discs measure a generous 14" in diameter and utilize twin-piston calipers. Plus, Duralife brake rotors protect against corrosion and can double the life of the rotors compared with conventional rotors.
Sierra’s electronic stability control system helps improve stability by detecting and reducing traction loss.
Whether you’re a business owner or fleet manager, our Business Elite dealer representatives can help you find the perfect commercial vehicle that is customized to suit your vocation. As your professional partner, they can also assist in choosing the right body style and specific upfits, and help you get the best deals on vehicles that run your business.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment. Click here to see all vehicles' destination freight charges.
2. Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo, and equipment.
3. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
4. Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo, and equipment.
5. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Installations or alterations to the original-equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.