Meet the all-new 2015 GMC Yukon. With bold styling, premium materials, advanced technologies and inspiring capability, Yukon will transport you in comfort and style.
Setting a new standard for large SUV technology advancements means letting you stay connected and conveniently in control. The all-new 2015 Yukon arrives complete with the technology and infotainment innovations to complement your life – including standard next-generation Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink1, Rear Vision Camera and much more.
The all-new 2015 GMC Yukon has been redesigned to make a powerful first impression, as distinctive to behold as it is innovative and comfortable to drive.
The all-new Yukon exterior exudes style and confidence from first impression to lasting glance. Design highlights include:
Yukon Denali is the epitome of GMC’s bold styling. Design highlights include:
The 2015 Yukon features all-new EcoTec3 V-8 engines, which combine innovative new EcoTec3 technologies with more than 50 years of proven GM small-block performance. The result? Power and efficiency that are equally impressive.
ECOTEC3 ENGINE PERFORMANCE
Yukon’s all-new EcoTec3 V8 engines deliver the horsepower, torque and efficiencies you deserve.
DURALIFETM BRAKE ROTORS
Ferritic Nitro-Carburizing technology is a GM-exclusive process that hardens and strengthens rotors. This process protects DuralifeTM rotors against corrosion and can double rotor life compared to conventional rotors.
SMOOTH RIDE & HANDLING
The 2015 Yukon has been engineered to deliver a refined, solid and smooth driving experience with features including:
Yukon offers a full suite of Driver Alert and Driver Assistance technologies that use Yukon’s network of cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors all designed to help prepare you to handle the unexpected.
ADVANCED DRIVER TECHNOLOGIES
Yukon’s advanced, Driver Alert and Driver Assistance technologies pair intelligent engineering with driver-centric design and operation to help keep you safer on the road. These available technologies include:
BUILT IN PROTECTION FEATURES
Yukon protects you in the event of a collision with technology and engineering built to give you peace of mind. Features include:
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
The innovative Safety Alert Seat in the all-new Yukon vibrates to alert you of potential hazards. With Lane Departure Warning, either the left or right side of the seat vibrates, depending on the direction of lane drift. Forward Collision Alert signals both sides of the seat to vibrate.
SAFE AND CONNECTED: ONSTAR®
A 6-month subscription to the OnStar® Directions and Connections®6 Plan is standard on the all-new Yukon. The plan includes:
1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
2. Not compatible with all devices.
3. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
4. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
5. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
6. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
* Premium color available at additional cost.