Introducing the 2015 GMC Yukon XL. With its bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability, Yukon XL creates a standard in full-size utility. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers—and all their cargo—with ease.
From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, the 2015 Yukon XL has been completely redesigned to make a powerful and lasting impression. And because it’s a GMC, Yukon XL lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort, and towing capacity.
GMC technology innovations are engineered to let you stay conveniently connected and in control—yet another way in which the 2015 Yukon sets the standard for large SUVs.
To help prepare you for the unexpected, Yukon XL offers a full suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags12 from the front to third rows, plus GM-exclusive StabiliTrak® technology to help you maintain control.
The 2015 Yukon XL delivers the performance you demand to go where you want and trailer what you want with control and confidence, thanks to an EcoTec3 V-8 engine combining innovative new technologies with more than 50 years of GM small-block experience.
Standard on the 2015 Yukon XL, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
• 2 years of scheduled maintenance15
• 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty16
• 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty16
• 5-year/100,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation16
• 6-month trial of OnStar®17
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA 16 city/23 hwy mpg (2WD).
3. Applies to vehicles produced after October 6th.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
6. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
8. Requires compatible iPhone running iOS 6. Software update may be required. See your dealer for more information.
9. SiriusXM Satellite Radio requires a subscription, sold separately by SiriusXM after the first 90 days. SiriusXM Satellite Radio U.S. service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information, visit siriusxm.com.
10. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. Service and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE available in select markets.
11. Applies to vehicles produced after October 6th. The vehicles must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the mobile device face up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner Manual.
12. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
13. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
14. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
15. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27 point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
16. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
17. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.