The 2014 Acadia personifies our never say never attitude with the flexible, accommodating space and functionality as you’ve come to expect from Acadia, seamlessly melded with Professional Grade style, safety and technology.
Attention to detail separates professional grade from everybody else. French stitched seats emphasize comfort with refined, soft-touch materials throughout the cabin. Acadia’s instrument panel display delivers the information you need quickly and easily. Features include:
Acadia lets passengers ride in comfort with seating for 7 or 8 and allows easy third-row access through either the SmartSlide Seating System or through the middle of the second-row bucket seats
Acadia defines the highest standard for interior capability and cargo with features like:
We designed the Acadia with one goal in mind: To make sure that the first impression is a strong impression. With distinctive, bold lines, a confident stance, and the attention to detail that bear the mark of Professional Grade engineering.
Acadia makes a strong impression up front and its details big and small make it truly distinctive with features like:
Attractive head, tail and fog lamps on the Acadia assure that form follows function – letting you see and be seen.
The distinctive exterior design of the 2014 Acadia is apparent at a glance with the wrap-around rear glass. The seamless rear glass design provides a clean, streamlined look on the outside.
Acadia arrives complete with the latest technologies. Innovations like available Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink4 and capacitive touch controls make your drive an inspired experience.
Acadia comes with the ease and peace of mind offered by the standard Rear Vision Camera system. Make maneuvering and parking your Acadia – even in the tightest of spots – easier with a clearer view of vehicles behind you, displayed in the high definition Color Touch Radio screen.
An intuitive high resolution color touchscreen is your command center for all your infotainment and navigation options. Expand your infotainment and control options with available IntelliLink4 which adds voice control and seamless smartphone integration. IntelliLink features include:
Get where you're going easily and map your route with Acadia's available Color Touch Navigation System. Acadia's navigation system features voice commands, multiple map views and is seamlessly integrated with the vehicle's three-month trial of SiriusXM®7 service for traffic updates, weather and more.
Acadia blends the latest safety innovations with Acadia’s long list of standard safety features. Acadia gives you the extra peace of mind with safety innovations like Side Blind Zone Alert, Cross-Traffic Alert Systems and Head-up Display and available Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning.
EXCLUSIVE AIR BAG SAFETY
The industry-first Front Center Air Bag8 helps protect driver and front passenger in a side-impact collision, adding an additional measure of peace of mind and is a GMC safety exclusive.
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Every Acadia has a 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar10 Directions & Connections Plan, standard. The plan includes: Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, Emergency Services Link and Remote Door Unlock.
HIGHEST OVERALL SAFETY RATING
The 2014 GMC Acadia has a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety.11 Awarded by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration based on rigorous tests for crash protection and rollover safety, Acadia is proud to have achieved the highest available overall score.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT & CROSS-TRAFFIC TECHNOLOGY
These technologies match smart engineering with driver-centric safety, using radar to help watch where you might not see. When a car enters your blind zone or approaches in cross-traffic, it warns you of a possible collision.9
DRIVER ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
For 2014, Acadia offers available Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning. This technology lets you know when you are approaching another vehicle too quickly or when you’ve left your driving lane.
The 2014 Acadia builds on a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on delivering performance and handling dynamics that help keep you confidently in control – no matter where the road takes you.
StabiliTrak with traction control technology helps the driver stay on course, even during sudden maneuvers, by intelligently managing braking and throttle to help keep the vehicle on the path being steered.
Acadia’s performance is powered by the 6-speed transmission, 3.6L V6 engine. Delivering 288 HP@ 6300 RPM, it gets you and your cargo moving.
ALL WHEEL CONFIDENCE
Acadia’s available All Wheel Drive (AWD) gives you the confidence of an intelligent powertrain that instantly reacts to driving conditions and keeps you moving forward.
AGILITY AND TURNING
Acadia features a fully-independent suspension that helps deliver a smooth, premium ride. It’s tuned for optimum ride and comfort. This impressive handling also provides a tight turning radius for rounding corners and parallel parking.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-est. 17 MPG City/24 HWY
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Go to www.gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
6. Data plan rates apply.
7. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit www.siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
8. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
10. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
11. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
*Premium color available at additional cost.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.