The 2016 Acadia mid-size SUV personifies our Professional Grade attitude and dedication to precision. Acadia’s flexible, accommodating space and functionality that you’ve come to expect is seamlessly melded with style, safety, and technology.
We designed the Acadia SUV with one goal in mind: to make sure that the first impression is a strong impression. Its distinctive bold lines, a confident stance, and the attention to detail are the marks of Professional Grade engineering.
Acadia arrives complete with the latest technologies. Innovations like available Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink4 and capacitive touch controls make your drive an inspired experience.
Acadia Premium Edition, available on SLT-1, is full of useful technologies that are easy to use — and in many cases standard, from the intuitive GMC IntelliLink4 system to Rear Vision Camera. They add convenience and enjoyment to the family road trip or daily commute.
The Acadia SUV blends the latest safety innovations with Acadia’s long list of standard safety features. Acadia gives you the extra peace of mind with safety innovations like available Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s owner manual for more important safety information.
The 2016 Acadia mid-size SUV builds on a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on delivering performance and handling dynamics that help keep you confidently in control — no matter where the road takes you.
Standard on every new 2016 GMC, including the Acadia mid-size SUV crossover vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-est. 17 MPG city/24 MPG hwy (FWD).
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Go to https://my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
6. Data plan rates apply.
7. Some actions completed by Siri, such as search results, may not be displayed on the touch screen of the vehicle.
8. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
9. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
10. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, system limitations, and details. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
11. SiriusXM Radio service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information and to view Customer Agreement, visit siriusxm.com.
12. Not compatible with all devices.
13. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the owner’s manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
14. Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
15. On oldest 10% of inventory as of 11/14/15 while stock lasts. Not compatible with special finance, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 11/30/15. See dealer for details.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
†Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details
**Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited-warranty details.