The all-new 2015 GMC Canyon redefines the small truck category with segment-leading features that make it more capable and versatile than any other midsize pickup on the market. Features include:
Canyon’s cabin is precisely crafted, exceptionally quiet and comfortable, and designed to the highest standards — yours. Whether Extended Cab or Crew Cab, one look inside and it’s clear why this truck is the only premium midsize pickup.
The all-new GMC Canyon was designed to be efficient and maneuverable, yet make a powerful and lasting first impression. From innovative cargo box features and a strong foundation, to striking styling, Canyon is truly a standout among all trucks.
The all-new 2015 Canyon offers an engine lineup that delivers power and efficiency — because you shouldn’t have to compromise.
The 2015 Canyon small pickup offers technology to help you stay connected and in control.
At every trim level, the GMC Canyon offers features to meet your needs. Explore Canyon’s trim levels -- including the All-Terrain package -- and build the Canyon that’s all your own.
The GMC Canyon offers state-of-the-art safety and Driver Alert technologies10. These proven, innovative technologies help provide peace of mind for the unexpected.
Standard on every new 2015 GMC, including the All-New 2015 Canyon, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
3. Not compatible with all devices.
4. Canyon’s 7000-lb rating requires available Trailering Package and 3.6L V-6 engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
5. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. Service and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE available in select markets.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
7. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
8. Data plan rates apply.
9. Some actions completed by Siri, such as search results, may not be displayed on the touch screen of the vehicle.
10. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important safety information.
11. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
12. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
13. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of four service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
14. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited-warranty detail