The GMC Savana Cutaway offers professionals and upfitters flexibility and durability with several wheelbase lengths, dual- and single-wheel options and an available 57-gallon fuel tank on select models.
A proven foundation with a full-length, ladder-type frame, the Savana Cutaway can handle several upfit types, including utility/service, van body, ambulance/rescue, shuttle bus or school bus upfits.
Standard features also include frontal air bags4 with a passenger-side deactivation switch, Daytime Running Lamps, 4-wheel disc antilock brake system and an available audio system with navigation.5
The GMC Savana Cutaway offers businesses a variety of options because it is a good match for several upfit types.6 Our dealers can help you figure out which upfit is right for your business needs.
With choices of 139-inch, 159-inch or 177-inch wheelbases, plus a payload of 7,248 lbs.,7 the Savana 3500 Cutaway van provides an excellent foundation for upfitting. If your job has even bigger payload requirements, turn to the Savana 4500 Cutaway, which delivers a payload of 9,156 lbs.7 and offers 159-inch or 177-inch wheelbases.
The standard Vortec V8 power is standard, along with a Hydra-Matic six-speed automatic transmission that includes auto grade braking and Tow/Haul mode.
The available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine is compatible with B20 Diesel.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all vehicles' destination freight charges.
2. Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.
3. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment and cargo. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
5. Navigation Systems – map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
6. An important note about alterations and warranties: Installations or alterations to the original equipment vehicle (or chassis) as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer or upﬁtter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems or assemblies installed by GM. General Motors is not responsible for the safety or quality of design features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
7. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, upfitter installed body and equipment and cargo. Cargo and load capacity is limited by gross front and rear axle weight ratings and GVWR.