IntelliLink1 on the 2012 Terrain is designed to give you total control of your entertainment, utilizing the latest in touch screen and voice-recognition technology. That means you can access your music, phone book, internet radio, and more—all in one place—and all with the sound of your voice.
Access thousands of your songs, your phone book and internet radio using simple voice commands or at the touch of a button.
Take advantage of all the features IntelliLink has to offer by connecting your smartphone to the system. IntelliLink is compatible with most Bluetooth2-enabled devices.
On the 2012 Terrain, the entertainment of Pandora®3 Internet Radio and StitcherTM3 Smart Radio is just a voice command away. As an added benefit in 2013, Pandora is offering commercial-free listening for music streamed directly through the IntelliLink interface.6
Enjoy over 140 channels, including commercial-free music, plus talk, sports, news, and weather via SiriusXM4 Satellite Radio, standard for three months.
The enhanced voice control system on the 2012 Terrain makes it simple for drivers to access their music while navigating the road. And it’s equally easy to access Pandora®, StitcherTM Smart Radio, or SiriusXM Satellite Radio at the touch of a button.
When you can manage your entertainment in more than one way — from faceplate buttons to voice-commands and steering wheel controls — you’re always in charge.
Easily access the features you use the most on the highly customizable homepage. You can actually have more than one homepage screen to help you organize everything.
Gracenote® is embedded in the GMC intellilink system, Gracenote indexes all your music, assigns voice tags, fills in missing song information and associates album art with your tracks when possible.
Your safety is always important. GMC intellilink lets you keep your hands firmly on the wheel by utilizing its enhanced voice-control technology to carry-out a variety of tasks from initiating phone calls to playing music from your smartphone.
Once paired with your phone, IntelliLink lets you make or answer calls, access your phone book and access call history, and see your incoming, outgoing and missed calls all at glance.
Dial by name or by number using IntelliLink’s touch screen or voice-command features.
The system will download your entire phone book to your IntelliLink system, so you can access every number every time you step into your vehicle.
Powered by Nuance®, the 2012 Terrain features high-accuracy voice recognition software that allows you to control everything with the sound of your voice. Use simple phrases to make calls, turn on the radio, play music from your smartphone or iPod® Touch while keeping your eyes on the road and hands firmly on the wheel.
Connecting up to five different devices — from smartphones to even an iPod® Touch – is a cinch.
IntelliLink can help you tune in to your favorite music — whether it’s on AM/FM radio or CD player in your car, internet radio, your phone, or on your iPod® Touch – at the sound of your voice.
Use simple phrases to play Pandora®, StitcherTM Smart Radio, and over 140 channels on SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
By allowing you to connect a variety of devices, such as compatible smartphones, iPods®/iPhones®, MP3 players, Bluetooth-enabled devices and USB5 drives, IntelliLink becomes the command center for all your entertainment needs. Once a device is paired, most functions can be carried out using voice commands or Terrain’s 7” high resolution color touch screen.
We’ve made it easy for you to have endless hours of entertainment — play internet radio, stream music from your phone, MP3 players or USB drives.
IntelliLink is compatible with most devices like smartphones and other Bluetooth-enabled devices, like an iPod® Touch.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming lets you play music from a range of devices without the hassle of wires.
1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply.
2. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
3. Data plan rates apply.
4. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. The ad-free experience will be limited to listening through in-car integrations. All other forms of listening (e.g. on mobile devices not tied to an official automotive integration, via the web, etc.) will still include advertising. The ad-free experience concludes at the end of calendar year 2013.