The Acadia’s enhanced hands-free voice control system makes it simple for drivers to use while navigating the road. Connect multiple devices; access a variety of functions like making calls, playing music and internet radio, and more. An unparalled driving experience is a touch screen or voice command away.
IntelliLink1 keeps your infotainment simple. Its cutting edge voice-recognition and touch screen technology allows you to listen to your favorite music, initiate phone calls from your smartphone or USB2-enabled device hassle-free.
Connect up to five different Bluetooth-enabled devices with GMC IntelliLink and keep everyone happy.
On the 2013 Acadia, the entertainment of Pandora®3 Internet Radio and StitcherTM 3 Smart Radio is just a voice command away. As an added benefit in 2013, Pandora is offering commercial-free listening for music streamed directly through the IntelliLink interface.6
Just say the words and IntelliLink will connect you to SiriusXM4 Satellite Radio, standard for three months with over 140 channels, including commercial-free music, plus talk, sports, news, weather and more.
Variety is what keeps things interesting, especially on the road. IntelliLink offers the entertainment of Pandora®, StitcherTM Smart Radio, and SiriusXM4 Satellite Radio at the touch of a button or the sound of your voice.
Listening to your music has never been easier thanks to the many ways to access your favorite tunes — faceplate buttons, voice-commands and even controls on the steering wheel for easy access.
Just like smartphones, IntelliLink operates on an app-based interface. On the 2013 Acadia, you can customize your homepage to keep your most-frequently-used apps right in front of you, at all times.
With Acadia’s HD radio, you can hear AM/FM in HD for select stations. Tag a song you are listening to and GMC IntelliLink reminds you about your selection when you connect your iPod® or open your iTunes®.
Your safety is always important. GMC intellilink lets you keep your hands firmly on the wheel by utilizing its enhanced voice-control technology to carry out a variety of tasks from initiating phone calls to playing music from your smartphone.
Because you’re busy, IntelliLink requires you to connect your phone only once before you can start accessing call history, apps and content by using simple phrases.
Simply command GMC intellilink to call anyone in your phone book by name and the system will find the number and dial it for you.
Once paired, Acadia will download your entire phone book to your IntelliLink system, so you can access every number every time you step into your vehicle.
Voice commands go beyond utility on the 2013 Acadia. Enhanced Nuance software makes it easy to enjoy all your entertainment at the sound of your voice. From the songs on your iPod®/iPhone®, MP3 player, or USB drive2 to your favorite radio stations, almost everything on the IntelliLink can be controlled with a simple phrase.
We know you’re not always driving by yourself. The Acadia IntelliLink conveniently connects up to ten different devices from smartphones to even an iPod® Touch.
Tune to the station of your choice, or select from the station presets at the bottom of the IntelliLink screen.
IntelliLink plays music directly from your mobile device or USB device and cuts out the CD player altogether.
IntelliLink on the 2013 Acadia lets you connect your smartphone to your vehicle without the use of wires. A seven-inch diagonal, high-resolution touch screen display combined with top-notch technology allows you to stay in control without using multiple devices.
We’ve made it easy for you to have endless hours of entertainment — play Internet radio, stream music from phone, MP3 players or USB drives.
IntelliLink is compatible with most Bluetooth5 -enabled devices from smartphones to even devices like an iPod® Touch.
Play your music without the hassle of wires with Bluetooth Audio Streaming.
1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply.
2. Not compatible with all devices.
3. Data plan rates apply.
4. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. The ad-free experience will be limited to listening through in-car integrations. All other forms of listening (e.g. on mobile devices not tied to an official automotive integration, via the web, etc.) will still include advertising. The ad-free experience concludes at the end of calendar year 2013.