GMC IntelliLink1 combines a customizable color display, 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot2, and support for Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to give you convenience and connectivity on your terms.3 Seamlessly integrate your phone and vehicle to give you access to your contacts, navigation, and hands-free calls and messaging, all through your IntelliLink screen. And with Acadia’s built-in 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot, you can stay connected to the apps you need and the people around you with ease.
Available IntelliLink¹ keeps your infotainment simple. Its cutting-edge voice-recognition and touch-screen technology allows you to listen to your favorite music and initiate phone calls from your smartphone or USB4-enabled device hassle-free.
Acadia offers Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility3. With Apple CarPlay™, the apps you love on your iPhone® come alive through Siri® or the built-in display, while Android Auto™ easily integrates the power and functionality of your Android phone into Acadia. Just plug into the USB4 outlet and go.
VOICE AND TOUCH-SCREEN NAVIGATION
In response to your voice or touch, Acadia’s available Navigation System displays 2-D or 3-D map graphics. Also included, NavTraffic5 (with 3 trial months of SiriusXM) incorporates real-time traffic and road conditions.
Just say the words and IntelliLink can connect you to available SiriusXM6 Satellite Radio, with over 140 channels, including commercial-free music, plus talk, sports, news, weather and more. A three-month trial comes standard.
The 2017 Acadia IntelliLink1 combines efficiency and technology. With partial name speech recognition simple phrases initiate phone calls, access radio stations or play music with Natural Language Voice Recognition. Navigating the road just got a whole lot easier.
The 2017 Acadia features next- generation IntelliLink1 connectivity that adds hands-free Natural Language Voice Recognition. This allows you to speak freely when using voice commands to control your communication and entertainment selections.
Connect up to ten different devices from smartphones to Bluetooth®8-enabled music players such as an iPod® touch.
Play music directly from your mobile device, jump from channel to channel in seconds, set and save alerts for your favorite artists or songs on any SiriusXM6 channel (standard 3 month trial on most Acadia models) with the Tune Select feature.
1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply.
2. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and Apple’s terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data rates apply.
4. Not compatible with all devices
5. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
6. SiriusXM Satellite Radio requires a subscription, sold separately by SiriusXM after the first 90 days. SiriusXM Satellite Radio U.S. service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information, visit siriusxm.com.
7. Available on select iOS, AndroidTM, BlackBerry® and Windows® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires factory-installed and enabled remote start. Requires automatic locks and an active OnStar subscription. Ability to send a destination to a vehicle’s navigation screen through a smartphone or an OnStar Advisor is only available on 2016 model year and newer. Currently available to OnStar Guidance Plan Subscribers in the U.S. only.
8. Go to https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.