Customize your homepage for swift access to the features you use the most, with up to 6 pages of favorite settings. And thanks to multiple homepages, all system features are available with a simple touch.
Available 7” and 8” color touch screens offer a large viewing area and vivid colors so you can see your media and apps with ease.
Customize your home screen with up to 60 saved presets of music including songs, albums, artists and genres. You can even save phone contacts, and if you choose the optional IntelliLink with navigation1, save navigation destinations as well.
The available built-in 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot helps keep you connected to people, information and entertainment anywhere you go.2
The available 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot provides a better in-vehicle experience than your smartphone alone, with reliable, high-speed access to information, entertainment, and more.
The available 4G Wi-Fi hotspot on select 2017 GMC models supports up to 7 mobile devices so your passengers can connect to the content they want.2
OnStar, which is standard on most models for six months, offers comprehensive, built-in services such as Automatic Crash Response, Vehicle Diagnostics, remote vehicle access, and theft recovery protection. OnStar also offers fix years of vehicle compatibility with the myGMC mobile app3, which lets you remotely start, lock and check fuel levels on your truck.
The 2017 Sierra IntelliLink4 combines efficiency and technology. Simple phrases initiate phone calls, access radio stations or play music with Natural Language Voice Recognition. Navigating the road just got a whole lot easier.
The 2017 Sierra features next-generation IntelliLink4 connectivity that adds hands-free Natural Language Voice Recognition. This allows you to speak freely when using voice commands to control your communication and entertainment selections.
Connect up to ten different devices from smartphones to Bluetooth®5-enabled music players such as an iPod® touch.
Play music directly from your mobile device, jump from channel to channel in seconds, set and save alerts for your favorite artists or songs on any SiriusXM6 channel (standard 3 month trial on most Sierra models) with the Tune Select feature. Save alerts of your favorite artist or song playing on SiriusXM.
Enjoy your entertainment without a series of complicated steps. Connect up to ten different devices. Carry out a range of actions through the color touch screen. Sierra lets you do it all hassle-free.
Play Internet radio or stream music from your MP3 players and USB7 drives.
IntelliLink4 is compatible with most Bluetooth®5-enabled devices from smartphones to even devices like an iPod® Touch.
Play your music without the hassle of wires with Bluetooth®5 Audio Streaming.
Now you can even control the road when you choose the available Intellink4 with the built-in navigation1 system. Access real-time maps, driving directions, traffic and weather updates, and your most frequently used routes—directly from your IntelliLink with navigation home screen.
Get to your destination quicker. The Sierra shows you a map of your current location and provides real-time traffic and speed limit information.
The Points of Interest (POI) feature on your IntelliLink4 system is accessible through the available Navigation1 system and Destinations icons. POIs including restaurants, gas stations, attractions, and more—will display automatically on the map.
Access previous destinations, save your favorites or frequently traveled routes with the Destinations feature through the available navigation1 system.
1. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
2. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.
3. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply.
5. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. SiriusXM Satellite Radio requires a subscription, sold separately by SiriusXM after the first 90 days. SiriusXM Satellite Radio U.S. service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information, visit siriusxm.com.
7. Not compatible with all devices.