In recognition of Military Appreciation Month, this May and June we are pleased to extend the GM Military Discount1 to all honorably discharged Veterans, Active Duty members, Reserves, and Retirees – including their spouses – of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard, and Coast Guard. USAA members receive an additional $750 private offer.2
To take advantage of this opportunity you’ll need an authorization number. It’s easy to get one. Just follow these three easy steps:
Combine your Military Discount with these exceptional offers:
1. Based on the number of eligible current and former military personnel. Eligible military personnel includes Active duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Veterans and Retirees–including their spouses _ of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Excludes GMC Canyon SL and Terrain SL.
2. GM requires eligibility for USAA P&C Insurance. If you do not have USAA insurance, you must call 1-800-531-8285 to obtain an authorization code as proof of eligibility. Offer ends 9/30/15. Not available with some other offers. See dealer for details. Excludes GMC Canyon SL, Terrain SL.
3. Monthly payment is $16.67 for every $1,000 you finance. Example down payment is 13.1%. Not available with some other offers. Some customers will not qualify. Take retail delivery by 6/1/15. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
4. Not available with some other offers. Take retail delivery by 6/1/15. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
5. Based on MSRP of $44,610. At participating dealers only. Not available with lease, special finance and some other offers. Take delivery by 6/1/15. See participating dealer for dealers.
6. EXAMPLE BASED ON NATIONAL AVERAGE VEHICLE SELLING PRICE. EACH DEALER SETS ITS OWN PRICE. YOUR PAYMENTS MAY VARY. Payments are for a 2015 Terrain SLE-1 with an MSRP of $27,485. 24 monthly payments total $4,776. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Take delivery by 6/1/15. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 20,000 miles. Lessee pays for excess wear and tear charges. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with some other offers. Residency restrictions apply.