The 2016 Acadia Denali interior takes the accommodating space and functionality of this segment-defining premium crossover to a whole new level of style with authentic materials and luxury appointments.
We designed the Acadia Denali to make a distinctive first — and lasting — impression. Bold lines, chrome details, confident stance, and attention to detail elevate this crossover to premium Denali standards.
Acadia Denali puts you in command of the latest technologies. Innovations like the standard Color Touch Navigation Radio with IntelliLink,4 capacitive touch controls and 4G Wi-Fi hotspot9 make your drive an inspired experience. Acadia Denali delivers a higher grade of standard technology.
Acadia Denali blends the latest safety innovations with Acadia’s long list of standard safety features. Acadia Denali gives you the extra peace of mind with standard safety innovations like Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Head-Up Display, plus Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
The Acadia Denali premium crossover builds on a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on delivering performance and handling dynamics that help keep you confidently in control — no matter where the road takes you.
Standard on every new 2016 GMC vehicle, including the Acadia Denali premium crossover, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-est. 15 MPG city/22 MPG hwy (FWD)
3.Go to https://my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply.
5. Data plan rates apply.
6. Some actions completed by Siri, such as search results, may not be displayed on the touch screen of the vehicle.
7. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
8. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
9. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
10. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
11. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
12. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details
13. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited-warranty details.
14. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.
15. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
*Premium color available at additional cost.