The 2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali pickup truck signifies comfort and quality with attention to detail and premium features and materials.
Nearly two-thirds of the Sierra cab structure is made from high-strength steels. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra’s quiet cabin. We also use high-strength steel in our fully-boxed frame rails and major frame cross-members, the 2016 Sierra 3500 Denali HD is clearly a respected leader in the premium heavy duty truck market — by example.
We engineered the Sierra 3500 Denali HD to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit to deliver the kind of professional grade capability you demand.
The 2016 Sierra 3500 Denali HD pickup truck sets a higher standard with purposeful, convenient technology inside and out — to help you stay connected and in control.
We built the Sierra 3500 Denali HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy-duty truck — and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.
The 2016 Sierra 3500 Denali HD’s available state-of-the-art safety and driver alert technologies offer peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected.
Standard on every 2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
3. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Data plan rates apply.
7. A full list of compatible apps can be found at apple.com/ios/carplay
8. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. Service and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE available in select markets.
9. Requires compatible device and data plan. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires auto locks, factory-installed remote start and Tire Pressure Monitoring system (excludes spare tire). Vehicle Locate service can locate OnStar-equipped vehicles, not people. Navigation requires Guidance Plan. Ability to send destination to vehicle navigation screen (if equipped) available in all packages. Active OnStar service required.
8. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers, and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
9. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo
10. Based on GM testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
11. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.
13. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
14. Whichever comes first. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule.
15. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.