The new 2016 Sierra 1500 Denali light duty pickup truck sets the standard for full-size pickup design, with distinctive Denali accents, structured front and rear fascia, sculpted headlamps and bold lines.
The 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali pickup truck signifies comfort and quality with attention to detail and premium features and materials.
The 2016 Sierra 1500 Denali pickup truck sets a higher standard, with purposeful, convenient technology inside and out — to help you stay connected and in control.
From incredible technologies to help you tow and haul with ease to powerful engine options, Sierra Denali is designed do the work you need to get done, and do so with ease.
The 2016 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate enhances Denali’s already class-leading attributes by including the ultimate in precision-crafted features that enhance Denali’s styling, capability and advanced convenience.
The 2016 Sierra 1500 Denali’s state-of-the-art available safety and driver-alert technologies help you better see and handle the unexpected.
Sierra 1500 Denali pickup truck owners expect cutting-edge technologies to help them with any task. No matter your needs, Sierra has you covered.
Standard on every new 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated with 6/2L V8 engine (2WD).
3.Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle. Data plan rates apply.
5. Data plan rates apply.
6. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
7. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, https://my.gmc.com/learnaboutmyvehicle.com for details
8. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
9. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.
11. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers.
12. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
13. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited-warranty details.
14. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
* Premium color available at an additional cost.