We designed the accommodating interior of Savana to put everything you need within reach. The well-organized instrument panel and driver information center help you get the job done right.
The exterior features of Savana help you work smarter. Available driver-side access panels and storage bins provide the flexibility to tackle any job.
Savana comes with the most powertrain options of any full-size van, backed by a 5-year/60,000-mile transferrable powertrain limited warranty.2 Savana also includes StabiliTrak® to help you stay in control while driving.
Savana offers available 4G LTETM and Bluetooth®4 capabilities for select phones, Intellilink5 as well as remote vehicle start and entry. Advanced technologies like Rear Park Assist and Rear Vision Camera help you work smart and achieve more.
Savana Cargo vans help you get the job done safely. Features like air bags9, available factory-installed OnStar10, and StabiliTrak® give you the security you expect from GMC.
GMC understands your business. Partner with a GMC Business Elite dealer representative and get Professional Grade solutions at no additional cost to you. Purchase or lease a Savana Cargo Van for your business and take advantage of Business Choice offers on accessories or upfits.
Standard on every new 2016 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
3. Based on GM Testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
4. Go https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
5. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
6. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan.
7. Data plan rates apply.
8. Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery, and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. Unlock feature requires automatic locks. To cancel Limited RemoteLink Mobile App Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
9. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
10. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions
11. Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
12. Does not monitor the spare tire.
13. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
14. 2016 GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: The 2016 GM Business Choice Program is valid from October 1, 2015, through September 30, 2016. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your Chevrolet or GMC dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties and ordering, consult your Chevrolet or GMC dealer.
15. Not valid with all offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/16.
16. Fully-backed by GM. GM Accessories permanently installed at the time of new vehicle delivery are covered under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. If installed after delivery, coverage on parts and labor is for the balance of the new-vehicle warranty or a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. GM Accessories not requiring installation or purchased over the counter carry a 12-month limited warranty on parts only. Does not apply to licensed products.
17. Excludes certain commercial packages. See dealer for full details and restrictions.
18. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Installations or alterations to the original-equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
19. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
*Premium color available at additional cost.