Take one look inside the 2015 GMC Sierra and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement and convenience to a whole new level.
Sierra's available EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine offers the best V8 fuel economy in any fullsize pickup4 at an EPA-estimated 16 MPG city and 23 MPG highway (2WD). The 4.3L V6 is rated at 285 HP and 305 lb-ft of torque, and has an EPA-estimated MPG 18 city/24 highway (2WD). The 6.2L V8 is the most powerful engine in a LD pickup at 420 HP and 460 lb-ft of torque, the maximum trailer weight rating of up to 12,000 lbs5 is the most offered in a light duty pickup when combined with the available max towing package. Sierra’s Ecotec3 engines are paired with a 6-speed or 8-speed automatic transmission and are based on 50+ years of proven small-block performance. Direct Injection, Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing technologies make each of those engines more powerful and more efficient than ever.
Nearly two-thirds of the Sierra cab structure is made from high-strength steels. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra's quiet cabin. We also use high-strength steel in our fully-boxed frame rails and major frame cross-members, the 2015 Sierra is clearly a respected leader in the truck market…by example.
The 2015 Sierra sets a higher standard with purposeful technology — to help you stay connected and in control.
At every trim level, the GMC Sierra offers options to meet your needs – and exceed them. Explore 4 different trims, browse optional features, and create a Sierra all your own.
No matter your needs, Sierra has you covered. From off-road improvements to style enhancements, you’ll find a package to take your Sierra to a higher standard.
Sierra owners expect outstanding power when trailering and hauling, and excellent efficiency when highway cruising or commuting to work. The EcoTec3 engines deliver just that. Sierra's available EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine offers the best V8 fuel economy in any fullsize pickup4 at an EPA-estimated 16 MPG city and 23 MPG highway (2WD). These engines feature three sophisticated technologies that work together to optimize power and fuel efficiency. No other competitive pickup offers all of these technologies standard in any of their engines.
The 2015 Sierra's state-of-the-art available safety and driver alert technologies provide peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected.
Introducing GMC Pro Grade Protection. Two years of scheduled maintenance and service11, a 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to- Bumper Warranty and a 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty that could take you all the way to 2019—all included in your purchase of a 2015 GMC Sierra 1500.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
3. Not compatible with all devices.
4. Based on GM 2014 1/2 ton large pickup segment.
5. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
7. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
8. Data plan rates apply.
9. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
10. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
11. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Excludes Sierra 2500 and 3500 vehicles. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
12. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details
* Premium color available at additional cost.
**On oldest 10% of inventory as of 8/17/15 while stock lasts. Not compatible with special finance, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 9/8/15. See participating dealer for details.