Take one look inside the all-new 2014 GMC Sierra and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement and convenience to a whole new level.
Sierra’s available EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine offers the best V8 fuel economy in any fullsize pickup3 at an EPA-estimated 16 MPG City and 23 MPG highway(2WD). Rated at 355 HP and 383 lb-ft of torque, the EcoTec 5.3L V8 offers an available class-leading max trailering of 11,500 lbs4 when ordered with the available Max Trailering Package (Double cab, 4x2). The 4.3L V6 is rated at 285 HP and 305 lb-ft of torque, and is available this Summer. The 6.2L V8 will be available this Fall. Sierra’s all-new EcoTec3 engines are paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission and are based on 50+ years of proven small-block performance. Direct Injection, Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing technologies make each of those engines more powerful and more efficient than ever.
From innovative cargo-box features and a stronger foundation, to striking new styling featuring details that make it truly stand apart, the 2014 Sierra is clearly a respected leader in the truck market….by example.
The all-new 2014 Sierra sets a higher standard with purposeful technology – to help you stay connected and in control.
To keep going even when the pavement ends, the available All-Terrain Package includes the Z71 Off-Road Suspension, Hill Descent Control, a high-capacity air cleaner, underbody transfer case shield protection and Rancho® Tenneco shocks. Further enhancing its unique appearance are a body-colored grille and bumpers, 18" chrome aluminum wheels and a carbon-fiber-inspired interior on SLT models.
Sierra owners expect outstanding power when trailering and hauling, and excellent efficiency when highway cruising or commuting to work. The all-new Sierra EcoTec3 engines deliver just that. Sierra’s available EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine offers the best V8 fuel economy in any fullsize pickup3 at an EPA-estimated 16 MPG city and 23 MPG highway (2WD). All three engines feature three sophisticated technologies that work together to optimize power and fuel efficiency. No other competitive pickup offers all of these technologies standard in any of their engines.
The 2014 Sierra’s state-of-the-art safety and driver alert technologies provide peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected.
DRIVER ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
Sierra’s advanced technologies pair intelligent engineering with driver-centric safety, using cameras or ultrasonic sensors to watch where you might not be looking. These available technologies include:
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR®
Available on most Sierra models is a 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar®4 Directions & Connections Plan. The plan includes:
Introducing GMC Pro Grade Protection. Two years of scheduled maintenance and service*, a 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to- Bumper Warranty and a 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty that could take you all the way to 2018—all included in your purchase of a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500.
Engineered to the same Professional Grade standards as your Sierra, GMC Accessories range from functional enhancements like assist steps and bed management systems to stylish wheels and tonneau covers to stylish wheels and accents.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
3. Based on GM 2013 1/2 ton large pickup segment.
4. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
7. Data plan rates apply.
8. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
* Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery between 5/1/13 and 7/1/13. Excludes Sierra 2500 and 3500 vehicles. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details