Take one look inside the new 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement, and convenience to a whole new level.
Sierra 2500HD’s cabin is engineered to provide you and your passengers with a noticeably quiet interior. Features contributing to cabin quietness include:
Detailed craftsmanship, driver-centric design and quality appointments make the new 2015 Sierra 2500HD a cut above other trucks. Available features include:
From the exceptional storage space in the center console, to comfort and convenience features, Sierra 2500HD is designed to give you the comfort you deserve and the flexible functionality you need. Features include:
Nearly two-thirds of the Sierra cab structure is made from high-strength steels. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra’s quiet cabin. We also use high-strength steel in our fully-boxed frame rails and major frame cross-members, the 2015 Sierra 2500HD is clearly a respected leader in the truck market...by example.
The 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD shows how our “Never Say Never” approach to engineering can transform working harder into working smarter. It includes innovative, intuitive features such as:
Protect your truck bed from scratches and dents with our durable available spray-in bedliner.
It’s the little things that take the new Sierra 2500HD to an unparalleled level of refinement. Sierra 2500HD features design details such as:
We engineered the Sierra 2500HD to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit to deliver the kind of capability you demand.
Trailer confidently with Sierra 2500HD:
Sierra 2500HD puts trailer safety and control at your fingertips:
To let you engage an extra measure of braking confidence on long grades, or in Tow/Haul mode, Sierra 2500HD utilizes various technologies to ensure that you stay at the desired speeds:
STANDARD TRAILERING EQUIPMENT
Sierra HD’s available Trailering Package gives you the capability to trailer just about anything. Standard on SLE and SLT models, this package includes:
The new 2015 Sierra 2500HD sets a higher standard with purposeful technology — to help you stay connected and in control.
The available 8″ diagonal Color Touch Radio with next generation IntelliLink6 lets you customize your media and connect to your world. Standard on SLE and SLT, features include:
REAR VISION CAMERA
The available Rear Vision Camera helps to provide clarity and peace of mind while you maneuver and park your Sierra—even in the tightest of spots. It provides a view behind the vehicle, which is displayed in the radio screen.
SAFETY ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
To help avoid trouble, Sierra is the first heavy-duty pickup to offer the new available driver alert package, including Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and the Safety Alert Seat. These innovations help make you aware of the driving environment surrounding your Sierra 2500HD.
We built the Sierra 2500HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy duty truck—and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.
DURAMAX DIESEL 6.6L V8 TURBO
The advanced DURAMAX diesel in the Sierra 2500HD delivers 397 hp and 765 lb ft of torque, making it the most powerful Sierra ever. The DURAMAX Diesel engine has a strong reputation and a proven track record with nearly 1.4 million sold since 2000.9 Paired with the sophisticated Allison® 1000 Series Transmission with overdrive, this available powertrain also offers a maximum highway range of up to 680 miles on a single fill-up.10
ALLISON 1000 SERIES TRANSMISSION
The enhanced Allison 1000 is designed to handle the higher torque capability of the 6.6L DURAMAX engine, while also helping improve fuel economy and provide seamless assistance with the exhaust brake system.
DIRECT INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
For fast starts in cold weather, quiet operation and maximum efficiency, the direct injection system helps Sierra HD with the available DURAMAX diesel engine start in as little as 3 seconds at -40ºC and operates at nearly 206,843 kPa (30,000 psi) to turn heavy diesel fuel into a fine mist, delivering low emissions and great power.
Sierra 2500HD delivers a smooth ride with a fully independent coil-over-shock front suspension and 3”-wide multistage rear leaf springs, which engage progressively as the load in the bed or the hitch increases.
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
From strong, steady power to bold acceleration on the highway, the 6.0L V8 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) is up to any task by:
EATON AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
No other competitor in its class offers an available fully automatic locking rear differential for on- or off-road use.
DRIVER CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Stay confidently in command of your truck and whatever you may be hauling or trailering.
The 2015 Sierra 2500HD’s state-of-the-art safety and driver alert technologies provide peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected.
SEGMENT-FIRST DRIVER ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
Sierra 2500HD’s advanced technologies pair intelligent engineering with driver-centric safety, using cameras or ultrasonic sensors to watch where you might not be looking. Sierra is the first pickup to offer this technology, which lets you know when you are approaching another vehicle too quickly or when you’ve left your driving lane.
These available technologies include:
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Available on most Sierra models is a 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar11 Directions & Connections Plan. The plan includes:
The industry's best pickup coverage comes standard on the Sierra 2500HD. Pro Grade Protection maintains the superior performance of your Sierra, with:
2 years of scheduled service and maintenance13 (includes DEF for diesel).
3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to- Bumper Warranty14
5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty14
5-Year/100,000-Mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation14
6 month trial of OnStar11
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Not compatible with all devices.
3. Requires 2500HD Regular Cab 2WD with available Performance Package and 6.0L Vortec V8 engine. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment and cargo.
4. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers, and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
5. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
7. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
8. Data plan rates apply.
9. GM reported full-size pickup and van fleet and retail vehicle deliveries, Vehicle Model Year 2000–2014 through August 2013.
10. Based on GM testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
11. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
12. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
13. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
14. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.