Sierra 3500HD Denali puts a premium on comfort and convenience with refined features such as high-quality leather-appointments and soft touch materials, chrome and wood-grain details and the latest infotainment technology.
Sierra 3500HD Denali’s signature exterior design cues are the very essence of Professional Grade confidence. Denali announces its presence with a unique chrome grille and chrome accents. Coupled with its bold stance and meticulous attention to detail, this Sierra makes a bold impression.
FULLY BOXED FRAME
Our engineers refused to sacrifice ride quality for capability. Sierra 3500HD Denali’s sturdy, hydroformed, fully boxed frame utilizes high-strength steel to increase structural rigidity, resist bending, twisting and shaking. This helps isolate road noise and offers smoother driving dynamics.
ADJUSTABLE FRONT SUSPENSION TRIM HEIGHT
For ride comfort with no sacrifice to strength, Sierra HDs have an independent front suspension designed specifically for the constant punishment of HD use. With an available unsurpassed pickup Gross Front axle rating of up to 6,000 lbs,6 this torsion- bar suspension design allows you to make seasonal ride-height adjustments in minutes, with a single wrench.
EZ-LIFT LOCKING TAILGATE
Sierra 3550HD Denali standard EZ-Lift Locking Tailgate uses a spring to make opening and closing your tailgate easier than ever.
REAR WHEELHOUSE LINERS
These black liners help protect the rear wheelhouse areas of your truck from damage caused by rocks, dirt, salt, road debris and weather elements. (Single Rear Wheel models only)
POWER-SLIDING REAR WINDOW
Sierra 3500HD Denali offers the convenience of an available power-sliding rear window. Get flow-through ventilation at the touch of a button.
We engineered the Sierra 3500HD Denali to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit so it didn’t just look like a Denali, but that it also performed like one delivering the capability you demand.
Sierra 3500HD Denali yields some impressive capability numbers such as:
For more information about trailer ratings and load management click here.
Trailer confidently with Sierra 3500HD Denali. Sierra 3500HD Denali puts trailer safety and control at your fingertips with:
To let you engage an extra measure of braking confidence on long grades, or in Tow/Haul mode, Sierra 3500HD Denali utilizes various technology to assure you stay at the desired speeds:
HEAVY-DUTY TRAILERING PACKAGE
Whether heading to the lake or the job site, the standard Heavy-Duty Trailering Package gives your Sierra 3500HD Denali the capability to trailer just about anything. The package includes:
From impressive capability to a smooth ride even under weight; from pure power to fuel management technology, Sierra 3500HD is engineered to perform.
Sierra 3500HD Denali wasn’t built to just look good. It was built to get the job done. Whether you choose the Single Rear Wheel or Dual Rear Wheel configuration, Sierra 3500HD Denali provides impressive payload numbers like:
DURAMAX™ DIESEL 6.6L V8 TURBO
The advanced Duramax diesel in the Sierra 3500HD Denali delivers 397 hp and 765 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful Sierra ever. Paired with the sophisticated Allison 1000 Series Transmission with overdrive, this powertrain also offers a maximum highway range of up to 680 miles on a single fill-up.9
ALLISON® 1000 SERIES TRANSMISSION
The enhanced Allison 1000 is strengthened to handle the higher torque capability of the 6.6L Duramax engine, while also helping improve fuel economy and provide seamless assistance with the exhaust brake system.
Over 1.2 million have been sold. Plus, it’s produced by the same company that makes transmissions for military vehicles.
DURAMAX DIRECT INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
For faster starts in cold weather, quieter operation and maximum efficiency, the direct injection system helps Sierra 3500HD Denali start in as little as 3.0 seconds at -40ºF and operates at nearly 30,000 psi to turn heavy diesel fuel into a fine mist, burning cleaner and faster with lower emissions and greater power than the previous model.
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
For strong, steady power to bold acceleration on the highway, the 6.0L V8 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) is up to any task by:
EATON AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
No other competitor in its class offers a standard fully automatic locking rear differential for on- or off-road use.
Safety is something that should never be compromised. That’s why our engineers continued to push the safety systems of the Sierra 3500HD Denali until they were worthy of carrying the Denali name.
The StabiliTrak stability control system helps you stay sure-footed in bad weather or on uneven road surfaces. The system senses when your vehicle is not responding to your steering inputs, then adjusts engine speed and braking pressure to any individual wheel to help maintain directional control.(Single Rear Wheel Models Only).
Sierra 3500HD Denali features driver and front passenger air bags. Front seat-mounted side-impact air bags8 and head curtain side-impact air bags8 are also standard to provide added protection for you and outboard seated passengers. (Single rear wheel models only)
ONSTAR VEHICLE DIAGNOSTICS
OnStar®9 vehicle diagnostics service is available with a 6-month trial subscription to OnStar and runs hundreds of checks on your engine, transmission, antilock brakes and more. OnStar can even check your vehicle as you drive, and you can get an easy-to-read monthly report. That’s peace of mind when you need it.
Sierra 3500HD Denali embodies GMC’s Never Say Never approach with its available 6.6L Duramax Diesel V8 Turbo engine and Allison transmission that provides improved power without sacrificing fuel economy.
DURAMAX B20 DIESEL CAPABILITY
To reduce carbon-dioxide emissions and stretch your fuel budget further, the 6.6L Duramax Diesel engine is engineered to operate on B20 biodiesel, a mixture of 20 percent biodiesel produced from domestic, renewable resources, and 80 percent petroleum diesel.
36-GALLON FUEL TANK
Sierra 3500HD Denali’s large 36-gallon tank helps you go up to an estimated 680 highway miles between fill ups.10
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
3. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
4. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC.Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Capacities and weight ratings are dependent upon model, engine, transmission and GVWR combinations. See your GMC dealer for details.
7. 6,055 lbs of payload on 2WD Regular Cab single rear wheel with gas engine and 10,000 lbs GVW. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment and cargo
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model.
10. Based on GM Testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.