Take one look inside the new 2015 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement, and convenience to a whole new level.
Nearly two-thirds of the Sierra cab structure is made from high-strength steels. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra’s quiet cabin. We also use high-strength steel in our fully-boxed frame rails and major frame cross-members, the 2015 Sierra 3500 Denali HD is clearly a respected leader in the truck market...by example.
The new 2015 Sierra Denali HD sets a higher standard with purposeful technology — to help you stay connected and in control.
We built the Sierra 3500 Denali HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy duty truck — and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.
We engineered the new Sierra 3500 Denali HD to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit to deliver the kind of capability you demand.
The 2015 Sierra 3500 Denali HD’s available state-of-the-art safety and driver alert technologies offer peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected.
The industry's best pickup coverage comes standard on the Sierra 3500 Denali HD. Pro Grade Protection maintains the superior performance of your Sierra, with:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Not compatible with all devices.
3. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. GM reported full-size pickup and van fleet and retail vehicle deliveries, Vehicle Model Year 2000-2014 through August 2013.
7. Based on GM testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
8. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers, and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
9. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
10. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
11. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
12. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
13. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.