Take one look inside the new 2015 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement, and convenience to a whole new level.
Nearly two-thirds of the Sierra cab structure is made from high-strength steels. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra’s quiet cabin. We also use high-strength steel in our fully-boxed frame rails and major frame cross-members, the 2015 Sierra 3500 Denali HD is clearly a respected leader in the truck market...by example.
UNMATCHED CARGO-BOX INNOVATION
The 2015 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD shows how our “Never Say Never” approach to engineering can transform working harder into working smarter. It includes intuitive features such as:
AVAILABLE SPRAY-IN BEDLINER
Protect your truck bed from scratches and dents with our durable spray-in bedliner.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
It’s the little things that set the new Sierra 3500 Denali HD apart, taking Denali style to an unparalleled level of refinement. It features design details such as:
The new 2015 Sierra Denali HD sets a higher standard with purposeful technology — to help you stay connected and in control.
DENALI CUSTOMIZABLE DRIVER DISPLAY
The 2015 Sierra 3500 Denali HD puts absolute control at your fingertips. The standard reconfigurable 8″ diagonal display in the instrument cluster provides an intuitive way to customize your vehicle information and media displays.
YOU CONTROL THE VIEW
The 2015 Sierra 3500 Denali HD lets you set your information your way and delivers the data you need at a glance. Choose from a menu of display options to customize what you see and how you see it.
Standard on the Sierra 3500 Denali HD, with navigation3 and 8″ diagonal Color Touch Radio with next generation IntelliLink4 lets you customize your media and connect to your world. Features include natural language voice command, hands-free calling, and Bluetooth® connectivity.5
We built the Sierra 3500 Denali HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy duty truck — and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.
DURAMAX DIESEL 6.6L V8 TURBO
The advanced DURAMAX diesel in the Sierra 3500 Denali HD delivers 397 hp and 765 lb ft of torque, making it the most powerful Sierra ever. The DURAMAX diesel engine has a strong reputation and a proven track record, with nearly 1.4 million sold since 2000.6 Paired with the sophisticated Allison® 1000 Series transmission with overdrive, this available powertrain also offers a maximum highway range of up to 680 miles on a single fill-up.7
ALLISON 1000 SERIES TRANSMISSION
The enhanced Allison 1000 is designed to handle the higher torque capability of the 6.6L DURAMAX engine, while also helping improve fuel economy and provide seamless assistance with the exhaust brake system.
DIRECT INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
For fast starts in cold weather, quiet operation and maximum efficiency, the direct injection system helps Sierra HD with the available DURAMAX diesel engine start in as little as 3 seconds at -40ºF. It operates at nearly 30,000 psi to turn heavy diesel fuel into a fine mist, delivering low emissions and great power.
Sierra 3500 Denali HD delivers a smooth ride with a fully independent coil-over-shock front suspension and 3″-wide multistage rear leaf springs, which engage progressively as the load in the bed or the hitch increases.
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
From strong, steady power to bold acceleration on the highway, the 6.0L V8 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) is up to any task by:
EATON AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
No other competitor in its class offers a standard fully automatic locking rear differential for on- or off-road use.
DRIVER CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Stay confidently in command of your truck and whatever you may be hauling or trailering.
We engineered the new Sierra 3500 Denali HD to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit to deliver the kind of capability you demand.
Trailer confidently with Sierra 3500 Denali HD:
Sierra 3500 Denali HD puts trailer safety and control at your fingertips:
To let you engage an extra measure of braking confidence on long grades, or in tow/haul mode, Sierra 3500 Denali HD utilizes various technologies to ensure that you stay at the desired speeds:
STANDARD TRAILERING EQUIPMENT
The 3500 Denali HD’s standard Trailering Package gives you the capability to trailer just about anything. The package includes
The 2015 Sierra 3500 Denali HD’s available state-of-the-art safety and driver alert technologies offer peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected.
SEGMENT-FIRST DRIVER ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
Sierra 3500 Denali HD’s advanced technologies pair intelligent engineering with driver-centric safety, using cameras or ultrasonic sensors to watch where you might not be looking. Sierra is the first pickup to offer this technology, which lets you know when you are approaching another vehicle too quickly or when you’ve left your driving lane. Available technologies include:
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Standard on Sierra Denali models is a 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar9 Directions & Connections Plan. The plan includes:
The industry's best pickup coverage comes standard on the Sierra 3500 Denali HD. Pro Grade Protection maintains the superior performance of your Sierra, with:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Not compatible with all devices.
3. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. GM reported full-size pickup and van fleet and retail vehicle deliveries, Vehicle Model Year 2000-2014 through August 2013.
7. Based on GM testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
8. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers, and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
9. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
10. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
11. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
12. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
13. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.