Take one look inside the new 2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement, and convenience to a whole new level.
Nearly two-thirds of the Sierra cab structure is made from high-strength steels. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra’s quiet cabin. We also use high-strength steel in our fully-boxed frame rails and major frame cross-members, the 2015 Sierra 3500HD is clearly a respected leader in the truck market...by example.
We engineered the Sierra 3500HD to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit to deliver the kind of capability you demand.
The new 2015 Sierra 3500HD sets a higher standard with purposeful technology — to help you stay connected and in control.
We built the Sierra 3500HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy-duty truck — and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.
The 2015 Sierra 3500HD’s available state-of-the-art safety and driver alert technologies offer peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected.
The industry's best pickup coverage comes standard on the Sierra 3500HD. Pro Grade Protection maintains the superior performance of your Sierra, with:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Not compatible with all devices.
3. Requires 3500 HD Crew Cab dual rear wheel 4WD with available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine. Maximum trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for any option(s) necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See your GMC dealer for additional details.
4. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers, and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
5. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
7. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
8. Data plan rates apply.
9. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacture for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. 4G LTE is available only on select 2015 models. Applies to Sierra HD Crew cabs produced on or after August 25, 2014 or Sierra HD Double and Regular Cabs produced after September 1, 2014
10. GM reported full-size pickup and van fleet and retail vehicle deliveries, Vehicle Model Year 2000–2014 through August 2013.
11. Based on GM testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
12. Applies to Sierra HD Crew cabs produced on or after August 25, 2014 or Sierra HD Double and Regular Cabs produced after September 1, 2014
13. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
14. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
15. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
16. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.