We engineered the Sierra 3500HD to exceed your performance expectations, pushing it to the limit to deliver the kind of professional grade capability you demand.
We built the Sierra 3500HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy-duty truck — and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.
Nearly two-thirds of the Sierra cab structure is made from high-strength steels. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra’s quiet cabin. We also use high-strength steel in our fully-boxed frame rails and major frame cross-members, the 2016 Sierra 3500HD pickup truck is clearly a respected leader in the heavy duty truck market…by example.
Take one look inside the 2016 GMC Sierra 3500HD heavy-duty truck and you’ll see we’ve elevated the standard for truck interiors. With premium available materials like the soft-touch instrument panel with real aluminum trim, available technologies like 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot, 6 superior comfort and advanced safety features, the Sierra’s crafted interior is the complete package.
The 2016 Sierra 3500HD pickup truck sets a higher standard with purposeful technology — to help you stay connected and in control.
The 2016 GMC Sierra HD All Terrain Package lets you trailer and haul your payload wherever you need to; whether that takes you on a paved road – or off one. Front and rear body-color bumpers, a more aggressive grille and distinct badging lets you do it with style and presence.
The 2016 Sierra 3500HD’s available state-of-the-art safety and driver alert technologies offer peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected.
The industry's best pickup coverage comes standard on the Sierra 3500HD heavy-duty pickup truck. Pro Grade Protection maintains the superior performance of your Sierra, with:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
**Premium color available at additional cost. Crew Cab model only.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers, and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
3. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
4. GM reported full-size pickup and van fleet and retail vehicle deliveries, Vehicle Model Year 2000–2014 through August 2015.
5. Based on GM testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
6. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
8. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
9. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
10. Data plan rates apply.
11. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
12. Available on select iOS, AndroidTM, BlackBerry® and Windows® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires factory-installed and enabled remote start. Requires automatic locks and an active OnStar subscription. Ability to send a destination to a vehicle’s navigation screen through a smartphone or an OnStar Advisor is only available on 2016 model year and newer. Currently available to OnStar Guidance Plan Subscribers in the U.S. only.
13. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
14. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
15. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details
16. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.