Introducing the next generation of Professional Grade luxury. The all-new 2014 GMC Sierra Denali redefines comfort and quality with attention to detail, premium features and materials. (Pre-production model shown, actual production model may vary.)
From the smart thinking of the new engine control and response systems to the confidence of advanced trailering technology, the all-new Sierra Denali is ready for any driving situation. The all-new customizable driver display in the instrument cluster keeps you connected to your truck and your world. (Pre-production model shown, actual production model may vary.)
The all-new 2014 Sierra 1500 Denali is built with more high-strength steel than ever while retaining its distinctive presence with all-new styling. The Sierra 1500 Denali is the only pickup to receive a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety9 since the NHTSA revised their rating criteria with the 2011 model year.
The 2014 Sierra Denali features all-new EcoTec3 V8 engines, which combine innovative new EcoTec3 technologies with more than 50 years of proven GM small-block performance. The standard 5.3L V8 delivers 355 horsepower and 16 city/23 highway EPA-rated MPG fuel economy.
Our engineers spared no expense when designing the all-new Sierra Denali, and that includes safety. State-of-the-art protection and driver alert technologies help prepare you to better handle the unexpected.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charges, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges
2. EPA-estimated 16 city/23 hwy mpg
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
5. Data plan rates apply.
6. Based on GM 2013 1/2 ton large pickup segment.
7. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
8. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
9. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Administration’s [NHTSA’s] New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.