Introducing Professional Grade luxury. The 2015 GMC Sierra Denali signifies comfort and quality with attention to detail, premium features and materials.
From the smart thinking of the new engine control and response systems to the confidence of advanced trailering technology, the Sierra Denali is ready for any driving situation. The customizable driver display in the instrument cluster keeps you connected to your truck and your world.
The 2015 Sierra 1500 Denali is built with high-strength steel while retaining its distinctive presence.
Sierra Denali’s EcoTec3 V8 engine combines innovative EcoTec3 technologies with more than 50 years of proven GM small-block performance. The standard 5.3L V8 delivers 355 horsepower and 16 city/23 highway EPA-rated MPG fuel economy.
Our engineers spared no expense when designing the Sierra Denali, and that includes safety. State-of-the-art protection and driver alert technologies help prepare you to better handle the unexpected.
Standard on every new 2015 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated with 6/2L V8 engine (2WD).
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Go to www.gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
5. Data plan rates apply.
6. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
7. Based on GM 2014 1/2 ton large pickup segment.
8. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
9. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
10. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
11. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
* Premium color available at additional cost.