The 2017 Acadia Limited mid-size SUV personifies our Professional Grade attitude and dedication to precision. Acadia’s flexible, accommodating space and functionality that you’ve come to expect is seamlessly melded with style, safety, and technology.
Acadia Limited makes a strong first impression. Its distinctive bold lines, a confident stance and the attention to detail are the marks of Professional Grade engineering.
Acadia Limited arrives complete with the latest technologies. Innovations like Color Touch Navigation with IntelliLink3 and capacitive touch controls make your drive an inspired experience.
Acadia Limited gives you the extra peace of mind with safety innovations like standard Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and a Head-up Display.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
The 2017 Acadia Limited mid-size SUV builds on a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on delivering performance and handling dynamics that help keep you confidently in control — no matter where the road takes you.
Standard on every new 2017 GMC, including the Acadia Limited mid-size SUV, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-est. 15 MPG city/22 MPG hwy (FWD).
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
5. Go to https://my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
6. Data plan rates apply.
7. Some actions completed by Siri, such as search results, may not be displayed on the touch screen of the vehicle.
8. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
9. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the owner’s manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
10. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, system limitations, and details. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
11. Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
12. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
13. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
†Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details
**Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited-warranty details.