1. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
2. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
3. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4GLTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
5. Does not detect people or items. Always check rear seat before exiting.