Practical refinement. Power and efficiency. Cargo space that you’d expect from a larger SUV. Terrain delivers without compromise. Add new technologies, superior fit and finish and exceptional safety features, you’ll see why Terrain is the total package.
It starts with the distinctive bold design and striking grille. Terrain is designed to be the perfect combination of styling and practical utility and it lives up to both.
This compact SUV features a simple, intuitive 7” diagonal color touch-screen as your command center for all entertainment and information.
Utility is only part of this compact SUV’s story. New for 2015, Terrain will offer OnStar with 4G LTE, which puts a built-in available Wi-Fi hotspot in your vehicle10. Every innovation has a purpose: To give you a superior experience.
The 2015 Terrain will offer OnStar will offer 4G LTE with built-in available Wi-Fi®, so you can stay connected to the internet as you go.10 It’s available and ready to connect to your devices, giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
There’s nothing more important than the safety of drivers and passengers in our vehicles. We’re constantly finding new technologies and innovations to make our vehicles safer to operate and better equipped to take on the unexpected11.
Terrain’s performance goes beyond torque and horsepower. This SUV uses the latest technologies to maximize fuel efficiency2, give you the power when you need it and help keep you in control no matter what the road conditions.
The 2.4L I-4 WT engine offers an EPA est 32 MPG HWY and is the kind of fuel economy and power that lives up to the GMC standard.
Standard on every new 2015 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at an additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA est. with 4 cylinder front wheel drive MPG 22 city/ 32 hwy.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
7. Some actions completed by Siri, such as search results, may not be displayed on the touch screen of the vehicle.
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. Go to www.gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
10. Data plan rates apply. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
11. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important safety information.
12. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
13. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
14. Maximum trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for any option(s) necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver.
15. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27 point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
16. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.