1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. XM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.xmradio.com.
3. Call 1.888.4.ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) or visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
4. EPA estimated mpg (2WD) 32 hwy. Based on 2010 GM Compact SUV-Crossover segment. Excludes other GM vehicles.
5. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. Based on 2011 GM Compact SUV-Crossover segment. Excludes other GM vehicles.
8. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.