Standard on every 2017 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali HD heavy-duty truck, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services, including:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
3. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
4. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, https://my.gmc.com/learnaboutmyvehicle.com for details.
5. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
6. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
7. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply
8. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
9. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
10. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.
11. Whichever comes first. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule.
12. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
13. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.