A durable and flexible partner for every business, the GMC Savana Cutaway can be modified for various commercial applications. The Savana Cutaway is packed with power to suit different business needs.
Hauling is serious business. That’s why the Savana Cutaway allows you to build the perfect solution for all your towing and hauling needs. Choose between the 3500 and 4500, with a choice of three wheelbases on the 3500, dual- and single-rear-wheel options, and an available 57-gallon fuel tank on select models.
Maximize fuel efficiency by choosing an engine that fits your work needs. The Vortec 4.8L V8 and Vortec 6.0L V8 engines are designed to add proven strength to your workday. Available cutting-edge technologies such as StabiliTrak with Traction Control, Tow/Haul mode, and an automatic locking rear differential make the Savana Cutaway a cut above the rest.
When the available Eaton locker senses a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels of approximately 100 rpm, it locks both to turn in unison for added traction.
This driver-selectable feature of the 6-speed automatic transmission reduces excess shifting when towing or hauling a heavy load.
Using a network of sensors to monitor how Savana is responding to steering and braking commands, StabiliTrak determines whether the vehicle is responding properly. It can pulse the brakes or reduce engine power to help maintain the path being steered. StabiliTrak is standard on all single-rear-wheel configurations.
Savana Cutaway offers available 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot4, Bluetooth®5 capabilities for select phones, IntelliLink,6 and remote vehicle start and entry (requires power locks). Advanced available technologies such as a Rear Vision Camera System help you work smart and achieve more.
The 2017 Savana Cutaway offers available 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot4 so you can stay connected to the Internet as you go. It’s available and ready to connect to your devices, giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
The new available intuitive color touch-screen is your command center for all your infotainment and navigation7 options. Expand your infotainment and control options with available IntelliLink6, which adds voice control and seamless smartphone integration. IntelliLink6 features include:
The available Rear Vision Camera System makes maneuvering and parking your Savana Cutaway easier with a clearer view of vehicles and objects behind you, displayed in your rearview mirror – or in the available navigation radio display.
The available myGMC mobile app9 lets you control your van from almost anywhere. With the Basic Plan,10 you’ve got a powerful connection to your vehicle and the world around you.
You’ll have access to select features of the myGMC9 mobile app for 5 years from the date of new-vehicle delivery. Remote-start or -stop your car (if factory-equipped), manage your Wi-Fi hotspot4 (if equipped), lock and unlock your doors (requires power door locks), and activate your horn and lights all from your mobile device.
A proven foundation with a full-length, ladder-type frame, the Savana Cutaway can handle several upfit types, including utility/service, van body, ambulance/rescue, shuttle bus, or school bus upfits. Whether it’s a platform bed, stake bed, van body, dump bed — you name it — you can look up the body style you need to see which vehicles fit the bill.
GMC understands your business needs. Partner with a GMC Business Elite dealer representative and get Professional Grade solutions at no additional cost to you. Purchase or lease a Savana for your business and take advantage of Business Choice offers on accessories or upfits.
We get it. When it comes to your business, you need the right vehicles, customized to your specific needs. Partner with a GMC Business Elite Dealer and we’ll take the time to learn about your unique business challenges and offer you real solutions.
Click Play to see a partnership in action.
The choice is yours! Purchase or lease an eligible GMC vehicle and choose the BUSINESS CHOICE OFFER that best fits the needs of your business.11
Standard on every new 2017 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. When properly equipped; includes weight of vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.
3. These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it to haul people or cargo, carefully review the vehicle loading section of the Owner’s Manual and check the carrying capacity of your specific vehicle on the label on the inside of the driver’s door jamb.
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
5. Go to my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
7. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
8. Data plan rates apply.
10. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
11. 2016 GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: The 2016 GM Business Choice Program is valid from October 1, 2015, through September 30, 2016. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your GMC dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your GMC dealer.
12. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
13. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited-warranty details.
14. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.