A durable and flexible partner for every business, the Savana Cutaway can be modified for various commercial applications. With an impressive best-in-class maximum payload of 9156 lbs3 and maximum GVWR of 14,200 lbs,2 the Savana Cutaway is packed with power to suit different business needs.
Hauling is serious business. That’s why the Savana Cutaway allows you to build the perfect solution for all your towing and hauling needs. Choose between the 3500 and 4500, with a choice of three wheelbases on the 3500, dual- and single-rear-wheel options, and an available 57-gallon fuel tank on select models.
Maximize fuel efficiency by choosing an engine that fits your work needs. A variety of fuel systems are available, from the Vortec 4.8L V8 to the Vortec 6.0L FlexFuel4 V8, and the powerful Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel engine designed to add proven strength to your workday. Available cutting-edge technologies such as StabiliTrak with Traction Control, Tow/Haul mode, and automatic locking rear differential make the Savana Cutway a cut above the rest.
When the available Eaton locker senses a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels of approximately 100 rpm, it locks both to turn in unison for added traction.
This driver-selectable feature of the 6-speed automatic transmission reduces excess shifting when towing or hauling a heavy load.
Using a network of sensors to monitor how Savana is responding to steering and braking commands, StabiliTrak determines whether the vehicle is not responding properly. It can pulse the brakes or reduce engine power to help maintain the path being steered. StabiliTrak is standard on all single-rear-wheel configurations.
A proven foundation with a full-length, ladder-type frame, the Savana Cutaway can handle several upfit types, including utility/service, van body, ambulance/rescue, shuttle bus, or school bus upfits. Whether it’s a platform bed, stake bed, van body, dump bed — you name it — you can look up the body style you need to see which vehicles fit the bill.
When you’re moving from one job site to another, connectivity is vital. Fortunately, Savana offers a van-load worth of incredible thinking and technologies to keep you connected, including available dealer-installed Wi-Fi®6 and available Bluetooth®7 for phone. Also available is an audio system with Navigation,8 AM/FM stereo, CD/MP3 player, USB port,9 and SiriusXM Satellite Radio10 with 3-month trial.
Whether you’re a business owner or fleet manager, our Business Elite dealer representatives can help you find the perfect commercial vehicle that is customized to suit your vocation. As your professional partner, they can also assist in choosing the right body style and specific upfits, and help you get the best deals on vehicles that run your business.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all vehicles' destination freight charges.
2. Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo, and equipment.
3. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
4. E85 capability is not available in AZ, CA, CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, and WA. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to afdc.energy.gov/afdc/fuels to see if there is an E85 fuel station near you.
5. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Installations or alterations to the original-equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
6. Monthly rates apply. Visit autonetmobile.com for coverage map and details.
7. Go to https://my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
8. Map coverage available in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.