Savana puts everything you need within reach. The comfortable interior was designed to accommodate you and your passengers, with seating configurations for 8, 12, or 15.
Savana’s strong, confident exterior is a reflection of its purposeful engineering. Available enhanced-technology glass and sliding door add to the safety, security and convenience of your passengers.
Savana comes with the most powertrain options of any full-size van, backed by a 5-year/100,000-mile transferrable powertrain limited warranty.3 Savana is also the first full-size van to offer all-wheel drive and StabiliTrak.®
Savana offers available Bluetooth®5 capabilities for select phones, SiriusXM®6 Satellite Radio and remote vehicle start and entry. Advanced technologies like Rear Park Assist and Rear Vision Camera help you work smart and achieve more.
We designed Savana Passenger with the protection of your passengers in mind. Features like air bags7, factory-installed OnStar7, and StabiliTrak® give you the security you expect from GMC.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-est. 13 MPG City/17 HWY
3. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
4. Based on 2013 GM Large Van segment. Excludes other GM vehicles.
5. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. SiriusXM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com.
7. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Does not monitor the spare tire.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.