Take one look inside the all-new 2014 GMC Sierra and you’ll see clearly why this is the new standard in truck interiors. Sierra’s interior brings comfort, refinement and convenience to a whole new level.
Sierra’s available EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine offers the best V8 fuel economy in any fullsize pickup3 at an EPA-estimated 16 MPG city/23 highway (2WD). The 4.3L V6 is rated at 285 HP and 305 lb-ft of torque, and has an EPA-estimated MPG 18 city/24 highway (2WD). The 6.2L V8 is the most powerful engine in a LD pickup at 420 HP and 460-lb of torque, the maximum trailer weight rating of up to 12,000 lbs4 is the most offered in a light duty pickup when combined with the available max towing package. Sierra’s all-new EcoTec3 engines are paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission and are based on 50+ years of proven small-block performance. Direct Injection, Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing technologies make each of those engines more powerful and more efficient than ever.
The all-new 2014 Sierra 1500 is built with more high-strength steel than ever and is the only pickup to receive a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety9 since the NHTSA revised their rating criteria with the 2011 model year. It’s a fortress of strength that contributes to the Sierra's quiet cabin. The 2014 Sierra is clearly a respected leader in the truck market…by example.
The all-new 2014 Sierra sets a higher standard with purposeful technology – to help you stay connected and in control.
To keep going even when the pavement ends, the available All-Terrain Package includes the Z71 Off-Road Suspension, Hill Descent Control, a high-capacity air cleaner, underbody transfer case shield protection and Rancho® Tenneco shocks. Further enhancing its unique appearance are a body-colored grille and bumpers, 18" chrome aluminum wheels and a carbon-fiber-inspired interior on SLT models.
Sierra owners expect outstanding power when trailering and hauling, and excellent efficiency when highway cruising or commuting to work. The all-new Sierra EcoTec3 engines deliver just that. Sierra’s available EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine offers the best V8 fuel economy in any fullsize pickup3 at an EPA-estimated 16 MPG city and 23 MPG highway (2WD). All three engines feature three sophisticated technologies that work together to optimize power and fuel efficiency. No other competitive pickup offers all of these technologies standard in any of their engines.
The 2014 Sierra’s state-of-the-art safety and driver alert technologies provide peace of mind and help prepare you for the unexpected.
Introducing GMC Pro Grade Protection. Two years of scheduled maintenance and service†, a 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to- Bumper Warranty and a 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty that could take you all the way to 2018—all included in your purchase of a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated with 4.3L V6 engine (2WD).
3. Based on GM 2013 1/2 ton large pickup segment.
4. WD Double or Crew Cab with the available 6.2L V8 engine and Max Trailering Package. Maximum trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming a properly equipped base vehicle, plus driver. See dealer for details. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
7. Data plan rates apply.
8. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
9. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
* Premium color available at additional cost.
† Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery between 5/1/13 and 7/1/13. Excludes Sierra 2500 and 3500 vehicles. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
†† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
††† Consumer Guide is a registered trademark of Publications International, Ltd. www.consumerguide.com