The 2014 Terrain Denali is engineered to bring a higher level of technology and performance to our already capable and efficient compact SUV. Terrain’s bold exterior is accentuated by signature Denali design cues and premium features.
The 2014 Terrain Denali takes GMC’s trademark attention to detail and comfort to a new level. Experience refinement as only GMC can deliver in an SUV of this size.
We engineered the 2014 Terrain Denali with the latest technologies. The standard Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink5 provides a variety of entertainment options and also displays the view from the Rear-Vision Camera System and warnings from the Rear Cross Traffic Alert System.
Terrain Denali delivers professional grade handling and drive dynamics, including StabiliTrak with Traction Control. You also get the choice of two efficient and powerful engine choices – both featuring Variable Valve Timing and Direct Injection technology to maximize power and fuel efficiency.2
The 2014 Terrain Denali is engineered to deliver a higher standard of safety. From the underlying strength and energy absorption of the reinforced steel safety cage to the peace of mind offered by head curtain side-impact air bags,11 Terrain Denali has you surrounded by safety.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA est. with 4 cylinder front wheel drive MPG 22 city/ 32 hwy. Based on 2012 GM Compact Crossover segment, EPA highway estimate and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
3. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display. Check the side and inside rear mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
4. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. Go to www.gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
8. Data plan rates apply.
9. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit www.siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
11. Airbag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
12. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
13. Some actions completed by Siri, such as search results, may not be displayed on the touch screen of the vehicle.
14. The GMC Terrain and Terrain Denali received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among compact SUVs in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 86,118 new vehicle owners, measuring 239 models and measured opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
*Premium color available at an additional cost.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.