With first-class interior accommodations and room for up to 8 occupants, the well-appointed Yukon Denali features premium materials, exceptional fit and finish and advanced interior acoustics to provide outstanding interior quietness.
Yukon Denali's superb fit and finish, bold exterior styling and unique Denali-specific details, like standard 20” chrome wheels and signature chrome grille, give it a powerful, commanding appearance on the road.
Stay on top of every situation with Yukon Denali’s innovative features and technologies. Engineered to keep you comfortable and in control, the Yukon Denali is capable of taking on just about any situation.
BLUETOOTH® FOR PHONE5
Enjoy hands-free calling while on the road with available Bluetooth. Yukon Denali’s steering wheel controls let you dial by voice and then listen to calls through the audio system.
MYGMC OWNER APP AND ONSTAR REMOTELINKTM APP
If you need a hand locating your GMC, unlocking your doors, or checking your fuel level before you hit the road, help is as close as your mobile device with our MyGMC Owner10 and OnStar RemoteLink11 apps. Both provide convenient access to essential vehicle information such as tire pressure, fuel level, and current mileage, as well as basic vehicle functions like remote door unlock and engine start12. Calling Roadside Assistance, finding a nearby dealership, scheduling service, and accessing owner’s manuals are also now even more convenient.
ONSTAR REMOTELINK®13 KEY FOB SERVICES
In addition, for 2014 GMC vehicles, the new OnStar RemoteLink Key Fob Services let you access Remote Start, Remote Door Lock and Remote Horn and Lights, for five years from date of vehicle delivery during your six month trial period and then any consecutive OnStar subscription period. Simply download the OnStar RemoteLink App to your compatible smartphone to get started.
AVAILABLE REAR SEAT DVD SYSTEM
Offer your rear seat passengers first-class entertainment in Yukon Denali. An available rear-seat DVD entertainment system with 8-inch diagonal LCD screen provides a vibrant picture while audio transmits through wireless headphones or the vehicle audio system.
REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM
Standard on Yukon Denali, the rear view camera system displays a view of the area behind you in the navigation screen.
ULTRASONIC REAR PARKING ASSIST
When the vehicle is in reverse, sensors mounted in the bumper emit audible warning tones, alerting you to potential hazards behind you. As you move closer to the obstacle, the tones sound closer together.
Yukon Denali is engineered to help you in even the worst road conditions. Equipped with the most advanced safety features available, Yukon Denali is always ready should the unexpected occur.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
Standard Side Blind Zone Alert6 uses alternating beams of radar to sweep adjacent lanes of traffic. When any vehicle enters your blind zones, Yukon Denali alerts you with a visual warning in the side-view mirror. As you check that mirror, even if you can’t see the vehicle, Yukon Denali helps you know it’s there.
SIX AIR BAGS
STABILITRAK® WITH PROACTIVE ROLL AVOIDANCE
StabiliTrak is a suite of safety features that helps drivers maintain control over their vehicle and trailers. Consisting of StabiliTrak, Proactive Roll Avoidance, Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist, the systems work in concert to keep your vehicle on the right path.
Yukon Denali comes with six months of the OnStar8 Directions & Connections plan. This includes Automatic Crash Response that, in the event of a crash, enables OnStar to connect into your vehicle and call for help, even if you can’t. Plus, you’ll get access to monthly vehicle diagnostics that monitors your Yukon Denali’s key operating systems.
Yukon Denali’s standard 6.2L V8 delivers best-in-class horsepower and torque – an impressive 403 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque.
STANDARD COIL-OVER-SHOCK FRONT SUSPENSION
Yukon Denali utilizes a strong coil-over-shock front suspension for a tight turn radius and a smooth ride.
DRIVER SHIFT CONTROL
6 speed transmission with Driver Shift Control (DSC) lets you select a range of gears to suit variable driving conditions simply by moving the shift lever to "M" and using the convenient tap-up/-down button.
AUTORIDE® REAL-TIME DAMPING
The real-time damping system is engineered to eliminate the compromise between a smooth ride and precise control. The system varies shock absorber settings in real time to respond to changing driving conditions.
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
This feature monitors and changes valve open and close points for near-peak levels of torque across the entire range of engine speeds.
While Yukon Denali's 6.2L V8 engine delivers segment leading power, it’s also been engineered with relevant fuel saving technologies.
ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENTTM
With advanced Active Fuel Management technology, all of Yukon Denali’s eight cylinders operate while starting and idling. But once it reaches cruising speed in everyday driving, Active Fuel Management is able to temporarily deactivate four of the eight cylinders. When you need full torque or brisk acceleration again, this technology activates all eight cylinders for full V8 power.
Yukon Denali's 6.2L V8 engine can run solely on gasoline, environmentally-conscious E85, or a blend of both. E859 is a blend of 15 percent gasoline and 85 percent ethanol, a mostly renewable fuel made from biodegradable wastes and several plants like switchgrass, willow, and corn.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 14 city/18 hwy mpg.
3. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
4. SiriusXM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com.
5. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
8. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
9. E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Find E85 stations near you.
10. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform.
11. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform, and active OnStar subscription which is standard for 6 months.
12. Requires factory-installed remote start.
13. Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.