Inside and out, Yukon defines what it takes to be called an SUV. The GMC Yukon boasts a world-class design that features aggressive, streamlined proportions and superb fit and finish. This sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability and towing capacity.
With a spacious interior and 3rd row seating, this SUV can accommodate up to 9 passengers, and all their cargo, with ease and still offers room to move around the cabin. It's the materials and technology that set this sport utility vehicle apart from the rest. Comfort, convenience, fit and finish make Yukon a one of a kind SUV.
From an available touch-screen navigation to the available AutoRide® suspension system that provides you with Yukon's signature smooth ride, the technology that goes into this SUV spans from information to innovation. The engineers of the 2014 GMC Yukon haven't missed a detail. Yukon's technology proves it.
The moment you sit behind the wheel of Yukon, you can feel the power and strength of this SUV. Yukon is also engineered with a number of safety features. Air bags from the front to the 3rd row seating. StabiliTrak to help maintain control. Even available safety features to help cover your blind sides.
Yukon's standard 5.3L V8 engine with 320hp and 335 lb-ft of torque demonstrate GMC's engineering excellence. Engine technologies such as Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing seamlessly allow Yukon to efficiently optimize Power or Fuel Economy based on your performance needs.
Thanks to features like Active Fuel Management™, the GMC Yukon delivers an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 15 city/21 highway, better than any other competitor.10
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 15 city/21 hwy mpg.
3. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
4. SiriusXM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days.Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com
5. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
8. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
9. E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Find E85 stations near you.
10. Based on 2013 GM Large SUV segment.
11. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform.
12. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform, and active OnStar subscription which is standard for 6 months.
13. Requires factory-installed remote start.
14. Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.