Step inside the 2015 Yukon Denali, and it’s quickly apparent that it sets the standards for refinement and innovation. Aluminum and wood accents look authentic because they are, while three rows of first-class seating for up to eight ensure your passengers enjoy the same style and comfort that you do.
Think superior utility and towing capacity can’t come in a show-stopping package? It’s time to meet the 2015 Yukon Denali. From its aerodynamic proportions and confident lines, to its signature Denali styling cues, this is one SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
Constant innovation means never having to compromise between luxury and convenience and the proof is in Yukon Denali’s advanced technologies, all engineered to keep you purposefully connected and in control.
Because technology isn’t Professional Grade unless it’s useful, the Yukon Denali features technologies purposefully engineered with your comfort and well-being in mind.
The 2015 Yukon Denali is equipped with the most advanced safety features available so you’re ready for the unexpected, should it ever occur. A comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies use cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help see where you can’t. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags from the front to third rows including GM’s industry front center air bag.
The 2015 Yukon Denali is engineered to let you go where you want and trailer what you want. Power comes from an 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8 engine, while the Magnetic Ride Control System reads and adjusts suspension for a consistently smooth ride and precise control over uneven terrain.
GMC Pro Grade Protection, standard on the 2015 Yukon Denali, keeps you truly protected with features and services that include:
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-rated 15 city/22 hwy mpg (2WD).
3. Applies to vehicles produced after October 6th.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
8. Requires compatible iPhone running iOS 6. Software update may be required. See your dealer for more information.
9. SiriusXM Satellite Radio requires a subscription, sold separately by SiriusXM after the first 90 days. SiriusXM Satellite Radio U.S. service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information, visit siriusxm.com.
10. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. Service and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE available in select markets.
11. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
12. Applies to vehicles produced after October 6th. The vehicles must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the mobile device face up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner Manual.
13. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
14. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
15. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27 point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
16. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
17. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.