1. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
2. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
3. Not compatible with all devices.
4. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5. The vehicles must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the mobile device face up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner Manual.