DESIGN THAT DOMINATES
The 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 is the peak of GMC design and capability. Impressive proportions, a tall stance and an unmistakable front end create a design that reflects the innovative technologies and powerful engines inside.
SLE & SLT EXTERIOR FEATURES
Answer the call of adventure in a vehicle that looks and acts the part. Stand out with Sierra Elevation’s bold exterior styling, innovative features and Professional Grade capability.
- Monochromatic exterior with black grille and body color surround
- Vertical recovery hooks†, standard on 2WD/4WD
- 20" black wheels
- GMC MultiPro Tailgate
- LED cargo box lighting
- Available X31 Off-Road package with integrated dual exhaust and all-terrain tires
SIERRA 1500 WHEELS
Each Sierra 1500 model comes equipped with an impressive set of standard and available head-turning wheels.
Standard on SLE.
Standard on SLT.
Available on SLE & SLT.
Standard on Elevation.
Standard on AT4.
Available on AT4
Available with AT4 CarbonPro™ Edition
Available with the Denali Ultimate Package
Standard on Denali.
Sierra 1500 offers an extensive selection of premium wheels to perfectly match your superior sense of style.
POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS
DARK SILVER ALUMINUM WHEELS WITH MACHINED ACCENTS
LOW GLOSS BLACK WHEELS WITH MACHINED ACCENTS
AT4’S RUGGED APPEARANCE
A high, confident stance, exclusive off-road tires and dark, distinguished details add boldness that’s backed by Sierra AT4’s high-caliber off-road capability.
The factory-installed 2-inch suspension lift gives you the ground clearance you want when heading off-road, while Rancho® shock absorbers are off-road tuned to help smooth out rough terrain.
- Industry-first use of carbon-fiber composite in a pickup bed
- World’s First Six-Function GMC MultiPro Tailgate
- Accessory MultiPro Audio System† by Kicker®
- 3.0L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel engine with 10-speed automatic transmission or available 6.2L V8 Engine
- Exclusive exterior appearances including black chrome grille surround, badging and black dual exhaust tips
- Standard 18" machined aluminum wheels with Dark Grey accents and Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® tires
- Available 20" 6-spoke Carbon Grey painted aluminum wheels with blackwall Goodyear Wrangler Territory tires
Bright, polished dual exhaust outlets are seamlessly integrated into Sierra’s rear bumper design, creating a sleek, sophisticated look that enhances its premium appearance. Standard on AT4 and Denali. Available on SLE, Elevation and SLT.
Sierra AT4’s vertical red Recovery Hooks† add distinction to the front bumper and are perfect for pulling another vehicle out of a recovery situation.
GMC Sierra AT4 truck is equipped to leave pavement behind with aggressive, mud-terrain tires:
- Available 18" mud-terrain Goodyear® Wrangler DuraTrac® tires
- Available 20" mud-terrain Goodyear Wrangler Territory tires
Black chrome finished grille insert, fog lamp surrounds, body color handles and bumpers complete AT4’s uniquely dark, rugged design.
STANDOUT DESIGN AND CAPABILITIES
DENALI’S STANDOUT DESIGN
Sierra Denali’s sharp proportions, mountainous stance and unmistakable front end create a premium look that reflects the innovative technology and powerful engines inside.
AVAILABLE GMC MULTIPRO TAILGATE
The available GMC MultiPro Tailgate offers six distinct functions designed to help improve loading, unloading and accessing the cargo box. Standard on SLE, Elevation, SLT, AT4 and Denali. Available on the Sierra (1SA) trim.
Open the primary gate using the key fob’s power release from inside the truck or from a button on the gate.
PRIMARY GATE LOAD STOP
With the primary gate open, the load stop can help prevent items from sliding out of the bed.
The inner gate folds down for easy access when loading and unloading the bed.
After removing the conventional hitch, the inner gate folds into a large step for easy entry and exit from the bed (step holds up to 375 lbs).
INNER GATE LOAD STOP
The inner gate also includes a load stop to help prevent second-tier items from sliding out of the bed.
INNER GATE WITH WORK SURFACE
The opened inner gate provides a work surface as well as second-tier loading.
CARGO BED INNOVATIONS
AVAILABLE ACCESSORY MULTIPRO AUDIO SYSTEM† BY KICKER®
Take your music outdoors while camping or tailgating with the MultiPro Tailgate integrated with the available accessory MultiPro Audio System by Kicker®. This 100-watt exterior audio system has full Bluetooth®† streaming capability and enough power to keep the party going – without leaving your Sierra running.
Visit GMC LIFE to learn more about the outstanding MultiPro Audio System by Kicker®.
Available on SLE, Elevation, SLT, AT4 and Denali. Standard on Denali and AT4 CarbonPro Editions.
HAUL LIKE YOU MEAN IT
- High-strength roll-formed steel offers a more durable bed floor
- Standard spray-on truck bedliner on AT4 and Denali delivers durability where it counts
- More cargo bed volume than any competitor, from 62.9 to 89.1 cu. ft.
- Up to 12 available tie-downs (500-lb. rating per corner)
- Powerful LED Lighting
CORNERSTEP REAR BUMPER
In both corners of the rear bumper, large footwells, lined with an anti-slip texture and sized for large boots, help make access to the cargo bed easier than ever.