INNOVATION AT ITS FINEST
The 2023 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty pickup delivers an excellent driving experience with its available advanced safety and driver assistance features and innovative technologies.
UP TO 15 AVAILABLE CAMERA VIEWS
Easily keep tabs on your truck and trailer with up to 15 different available camera views to optimize the view around the truck and compatible trailers.
* Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information. Some camera views require available accessory camera and installation. Not compatible with all trailers. See your dealer for details.
REAR CAMERA MIRROR
The available Rear Camera Mirror† provides a wide and less obstructed view behind the vehicle while you’re driving. You can switch between the camera view and a traditional rearview mirror.
FIRST-IN-CLASS 15" DIAGONAL
A multicolor 15" diagonal Head-Up Display helps you keep your eyes on the road by projecting directly onto the windshield key information such as: Speed, tachometer, mobile alerts, available navigation†, available Forward Collision Alert†, available Lane Departure Warning†, cruise control and more.
HD SURROUND VISION
High-Definition Surround Vision† uses multiple cameras to display a digital overhead image of the area around your vehicle along with Rear Vision Camera or front views. It works at low speeds and may help you park and avoid nearby objects. You can select additional views on your camera display.
AVAILABLE PROGRADE™ TRAILERING SYSTEM
This system of intelligent trailering technologies helps streamline the hitching and towing process with integrated tools that help you tow with commanding control.
myGMC Mobile App† Trailering Features include:
- Trailer Light Test allows remote activation of the trailer lights to help ensure proper function
- Pre-Departure Checklist lets you review and create a pre-departure checklist
- Trailer Load Calculator provides the combined truck and trailer weight for more confident towing
- Trailering Health allows you to view and receive alerts on key components of your trailer
- Trailering Glossary provides a quick reference to trailering related materials
The app is integrated and accessible through the GMC Infotainment System,† with features including:
- Create 5 custom trailer profiles based on trailer name, trailer type, trailer hitch type
- Phone companion app, myGMC Mobile App adding convenience when outside the truck or trailer
- Available trailer tire pressure monitoring system† that measures pressure and temperature (requires Trailer Pressure Monitor Sensors)
- Trailer Light Sequence, which includes automatic lighting test sequence
- Maintenance reminders
- Step-by-step pre-departure checklists
- Track trailer mileage and fuel economy
In compatible recreational trailers equipped with the technology, the ASA Electronics™ iN∙Command® Control System with Global Connect† allows owners to monitor and control a range of smart systems through the myGMC Mobile App.
- Water tank levels
- HVAC controls
- Power slide-outs
Learn more about iN•Command® Control System with Global Connect.
AVAILABLE MULTIPRO AUDIO SYSTEM† BY KICKER®
When you want to bring your music outdoors — without your truck running — the available accessory MultiPro Audio System by Kicker is designed to integrate into the MultiPro Tailgate.
Learn more on GMC Life.
With Apple CarPlay† compatibility you have wired or wireless access to iPhone® features such as hands-free phone calls and messaging, Apple Music™, Apple Maps and more. Standard on all HD models.
Android Auto† gives your compatible smartphone on-the-go access to Android features such as Google Maps, YouTube Music and more via wired or wireless phone projection.
AVAILABLE MYGMC MOBILE APP
The myGMC Mobile App† is a hand-held innovation to help keep you moving forward.
- A personalized interface designed for you and your vehicle
- Access conveniently located remote commands† — when properly equipped —from your home screen
- Get Vehicle Status at a glance — on your home screen
& GMC CONNECTED SERVICES
Receive three years of the OnStar and Connected Services Premium Plan with your new 2023 Sierra Heavy Duty (not available for Sierra HD Pro), including the Connected Vehicle Plan† and the OnStar Safety & Security Plan.†
- Connected Vehicle Plan includes connectivity for available In-Vehicle apps,† Remote Access Plan† and In-Vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot† data.
- OnStar Safety & Security Plan includes access to the OnStar Guardian App,† Automatic Crash Response,† Emergency Services,† Crisis Assist,† Roadside Assistance† and Stolen Vehicle Assistance.†
ADVANCED SAFETY AND DRIVER
Help enhance your awareness of the road and surrounding vehicles with Sierra Heavy Duty’s available intelligent safety and driver assistance technologies.
Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
AVAILABLE LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
This feature can alert you if you might be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines so you can quickly take action. It will not alert you if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane. Standard on Denali. Available AT4, SLT and SLE.
AVAILABLE FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST
Front and Rear Park Assist can provide alerts to nearby detected objects in front of or behind your truck to help you park and avoid collisions at low speeds. Standard on Denali. Available on AT4, SLT, SLE and Sierra HD Pro.
ADVANCED SAFETY TECHNOLOGIES
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
The available Safety Alert Seat† uses left, right or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help you identify the direction of potential crashes so you can quickly take action. You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts. Standard on Denali. Available on AT4 and SLT.
When driving conditions are dark, available IntelliBeam auto high beams can automatically turn the vehicle’s high-beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions. Standard on Denali. Available on AT4, SLT and SLE.
Standard Teen Driver† helps encourage better safe driving habits for new drivers. It automatically activates certain available safety systems and allows parents to set limits on other features. There is even an in-vehicle report card that parents can access to help with coaching their teen driver.
Due to current supply-chain shortages, certain features shown have limited or late availability, or are no longer available. See the window label or a dealer regarding the features on an individual vehicle.