Sierra 3500HD is designed, engineered and built to get things done. That’s why our engineers created an organized, driver-centric cab filled with technology to keep you comfortable, capable and connected.
Our Never Say Never attitude has yielded a truck that’s the very essence of Professional Grade confidence – Sierra 3500HD. With its bold lines, signature stance and premium fit and finish, Sierra 3500HD is built to be as impressive as it is capable.
You need to rely on your truck to deliver capable performance every time, without fail. So when we engineered the Sierra 3500HD, we pushed it to the limits so that it will deliver the kind of capability you demand.
We built the Sierra 3500HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy duty truck—and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.
From its hydroformed steel-reinforced safety cage design, StabiliTrak stability control system, OnStar and more, you have peace of mind before you even step foot in the Sierra 3500HD.
Sierra 3500HD’s available 6.6L Duramax Diesel V8 Turbo engine and Allison transmission provides improved power without sacrificing fuel economy.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Trailer ratings are calculated assuming a properly equipped base vehicle plus driver. See the GMC Trailering Guide for details.
3. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
4. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada
6. Capacities and weight ratings are dependent upon model, engine, transmission and GVWR combinations. See your GMC dealer for details.
7. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
10. Based on GM Testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.