With first-class seating for up to 8 adults and the most cargo capacity in its class behind the first, second, and third-row seats,3 Yukon XL Denali is the obvious choice for maximum passenger and exceptional cargo capacity.
The impressive size of Yukon XL Denali is matched by its good looks. The combination of Denali styling and Yukon capability make this vehicle as versatile as it is stylish.
The Yukon XL Denali isn’t just a powerful performer, it’s also engineered with premium technologies to make every drive entertaining, convenient, and safe with these impressive innovations.
TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION4
REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM
Standard on Yukon XL Denali, the rear view camera system displays a view of the area behind you in the navigation screen.
BLUETOOTH® FOR PHONE6
Enjoy hands-free calling while on the road with standard Bluetooth. Yukon XL Denali’s steering wheel controls let you dial by voice and then listen to calls through the audio system.
MYGMC OWNER APP AND ONSTAR REMOTELINKTM APP
If you need a hand locating your GMC, unlocking your doors, or checking your fuel level before you hit the road, help is as close as your mobile device with our MyGMC Owner11 and OnStar RemoteLink12 apps. Both provide convenient access to essential vehicle information such as tire pressure, fuel level, and current mileage, as well as basic vehicle functions like remote door unlock and engine start13. Calling Roadside Assistance, finding a nearby dealership, scheduling service, and accessing owner’s manuals are also now even more convenient.
ONSTAR REMOTELINK®14 KEY FOB SERVICES
In addition, for 2014 GMC vehicles, the new OnStar RemoteLink Key Fob Services let you access Remote Start, Remote Door Lock and Remote Horn and Lights, for five years from date of vehicle delivery during your six month trial period and then any consecutive OnStar subscription period. Simply download the OnStar RemoteLink App to your compatible smartphone to get started.
AUTORIDE® REAL-TIME DAMPING
The real-time damping system is engineered to eliminate the compromise between a smooth ride and precise control. The system varies shock absorber settings in real time to respond to changing driving conditions.
ULTRASONIC REAR PARKING ASSIST
When the vehicle is in reverse, sensors mounted in the bumper emit audible warning tones, alerting you to potential hazards behind you. As you move closer to the obstacle, the tones sound closer together.
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
Keep your passengers entertained with this available system featuring a DVD player, 8-inch diagonal overhead LCD screen, video input jack that connects to various gaming systems, and wireless headphones and remote.
When it comes to safety and security, the Yukon XL Denali delivers. This powerful SUV is engineered to keep you on the road and keep you and your passengers safe from the unexpected.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
Standard Side Blind Zone Alert7 uses alternating beams of radar to sweep adjacent lanes of traffic. When any vehicle enters your blind zones, Yukon XL Denali alerts you with a visual warning in the side-view mirror. As you check that mirror, even if you can’t see the vehicle, you know it’s there.
SIX AIR BAGS
STABILITRAK® WITH PROACTIVE ROLL AVOIDANCE
StabiliTrak is a suite of safety features that helps drivers maintain control over their vehicle and trailers. Consisting of StabiliTrak, Proactive Roll Avoidance, Electronic Trailer Sway Control and Hill Start Assist, the systems work in concert to keep your vehicle on the right path.
Yukon XL Denali comes with six months of the OnStar9 Directions & Connections plan. This includes Automatic Crash Response that, in the event of a crash, enables OnStar to connect into your vehicle and call for help, even if you can’t. Plus, you’ll get access to monthly vehicle diagnostics that monitors your Yukon XL Denali’s key operating systems.
Yukon XL Denali's standard 6.2L V8 with 403 horsepower and 417 lb-ft of torque provides the highest standard horsepower in the segment.
COIL-OVER-SHOCK FRONT SUSPENSION
The Yukon XL Denali has a signature smooth ride thanks to the strong and compact coil-over-shock suspension.
DRIVER SHIFT CONTROL
For added control, Driver Shift Control allows drivers to shift gears up and down with the tap of the shift selector. It gives the driver the opportunity to put control and power in their own hands.
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
This feature monitors and changes valve open and close points for near-peak levels of torque across the entire range of engine speeds.
While Yukon XL Denali's 6.2L V8 provides segment leading horsepower and torque, it also features technologies that improve fuel economy and reduce gasoline consumption.
ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT™
With advanced Active Fuel Management technology, all of Yukon XL Denali’s eight cylinders operate while starting and idling. But once it reaches cruising speed in everyday driving, Active Fuel Management is able to temporarily deactivate four of the eight cylinders. When you need full torque or brisk acceleration again, this technology activates all eight cylinders for full V8 power.
Yukon XL Denali's 6.2L V8 engine can run solely on gasoline, environmentally conscious E85, or a blend of both. E8510 is a blend of 15 percent gasoline and 85 percent ethanol, a mostly renewable fuel made from biodegradable wastes and several plants like switchgrass, willow, and corn.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 14 city/18 hwy mpg.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
5. SiriusXM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com.
6. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
7. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
10. E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Find E85 stations near you.
11. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform.
12. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform, and active OnStar subscription which is standard for 6 months.
13. Requires factory-installed remote start.
14. Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.